In the last 10 weeks, Obama’s been golfing 10 times. During these times, there’s a press blackout, so no one can take pictures of him smoking (seriously, WHY are there no pictures of this man with a lit cigarette? If we can put a man on the moon, this should be a cakewalk). You just gotta wonder what gets said on the links.
I speculate thusly:
* “Can’t find the ball? Let Biden look for it. There’s no such thing as an ‘undisclosed location‘ when Joe’s around.”
* “FO!… Sorry, glare on the teleprompter… FORE!”
* “Keep that stroke off the scorecard and there’s a juicy bailout in it for you.”
* “Why wouldn’t I use the ladies’ tee? Ever seen me throw a baseball?”
* “What a slice! Don’t even bother looking for that ball, boys… they’ll find my birth certificate before you find that thing.”
* “Oops… I think I broke a window with that shot. Or was it a door?
* “Would you PLEASE tell Napolitano to stop refering to my score as a ‘man caused disaster‘?”
* “I just blew a 2-inch putt… now THAT was like the Special Olympics or something.”
* “Back nine? No way. That Brazilian chick’s back was a SOLID ten!”
* “My handicap? She’s out shopping for another $6000 handbag.”
Did YOU overhear anything?