Random Thoughts

Posted on July 16, 2009 9:06 am

Sorry, but I had no thoughts in the past day.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (19 votes, average: 2.63 out of 5)

26 Responses to “Random Thoughts”

1. Basil says:

I’ve had days like that. Every day since Summer 1975 in fact.

2. No One of Consequence says:

I thought about thinking yesterday, but then thought the better of it (or so I thought)

Case #2932145 in “What Twitter does to you!”

4. harleycowboy says:

After reviewing the events of yesterday I’ve concluded that I wasn’t thinking either.

5. Basil says:

MarkoMancuso : Actually it was case #2669131269

6. storm1911 says:

What were you thinking not thinking?

Actually Frank was trying to understand the world through the eyes of a liberal. Empathy and all that you know.

7. bigDon says:

Think? No, I ain’t done that yet. I was saving that for later.

8. PammyV says:

Just as long as you LOOK like you’re thinking…..

9. IH8Socialist says:

Well according to liberals thinking is over rated, the government can do it for you.

10. ss396 says:

Hah! I thought so!

11. Josh says:

You had to come up with the thought of not having any random thoughts.

PS – Now you know how it feels to be Obama

12. Sgt Relic says:

How thoughtless of you!

13. ILoveMyFreedoms says:

When I think too much, I end up wanting to scream, punch a hippie, clean my guns, run to Idaho…

14. Ussjimmycarter says:

It doesn’t matter if you think, Ftank! How do you feel about yourself? That is the central tenet of today’s society! Do you have a resentment? If you do then someone was obviously insensitive to your pain and we must enact a law now!

I think I’m in love with the Evony girl. I know I’m in love with her cleavage.

I guess the above statement could be criticized as sexist, but the upside is….I can truthfully say I have no problem figuring out which public restroom to use.

17. Veeshir says:

So you don’t exist?
    Huh, I would have bet money you did exist yesterday.

You had better get on with thinking today and therefore, uhhhh… amming or else there’ll be nobody to buy SarahK her gift.

18. Steve Horth says:

Wow, Frank. No thoughts.

That is SO Deep…

19. G Snakes says:

I thought I thaw a puddy tat.

20. TerribleTroy says:

It seems that my random thoughts really get interesting after I’ve smoked 3-4 lbs of Ganja. …… wait…. what were talking about?

21. Live Free Or Die says:

At work,I’m on auto-pilot; the day goes much faster that way.Perhaps Veeshir was alluding to, “I think therefore I am.”,conversely, ‘no thoughts, therefore you aren’t’.

22. Goemagog says:

does this mean that you’re preparing a run for office?

If you had no thoughts, then the question becomes: Who told you to post this blog claiming to have had no thoughts? Clearly it could not have been your idea, or that idea would constitute a thought. If you truly had no thought, then someone (or something) else must have instructed you to post this.

If that is the case, could it be that monkeys made you post this blog telepathically?

24. island girl says:

Where Did Frank J.’s Thoughts Go?
    – by a zombie laser carrying squirrel.

Frank J. rolled out of bed this morning and stumbled into his brightly lit kitchen whereupon he mechanically made the superior motions of peeling his bananas like a monkey. Only this day was different. You see the monkey telethon conference has decended upon you Frank J. And You No More Frank J. the Funny ! Me ! Monkey Terror of the Frank J. Kitchen Kingdom Me the Boss ME ME MONKEY TERROR OF YOUR BLOCK ! HE HEHE HEE. You shall see he he he the evil monkey has not brainwashed your little pee brain and I will bring Sotomayer into your bed to hypnotize you with her beautiful monkey brains and you will be no more Frank J. but evil Monkey slave ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Me great evil monkey destroy the planet ha ha ha me use sotomayer to get in your little pee brain bed ha ha ha ha ha ha

25. DesertElephant says:

Hmm. Just realized this, but you thought to apologize. I think I just blew my own mind.

26. IMAO » Blog Archive » What is Frank thinking? links: