If This Works Out, We Get To Vote For Zombie Reagan in 2012

Posted on November 13, 2009 7:31 am

Malaise in America:

Hostages in Iran:

Lust in his heart:

Rabbit attacks:

Anyone else see what I see?:

[Horrifying image via AfterMath, home of many excellent conservative photoshopped images]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (20 votes, average: 4.80 out of 5)

16 Responses to “If This Works Out, We Get To Vote For Zombie Reagan in 2012”

1. upnorthlurkin says:

Oh, ICK! that last one creeps me out! Good photoshop except for the ears…. they’re supposed to be king sized Dumbo ears!

2. Hwuu says:

At last a post without Fred Thompson in it. Zombie Reagan would kick Fred’s lazy arse.

3. Plentyobailouts says:

I don’t know about the last picture Harvey, the pos commie dolt in the white house now make the pos carter look like a genius.

4. Deafdog says:

Do you call that last one “Cobama” or “Obarter”?

Zombie Reagan would be an improvement over what we have now.

I’m awake – but that last one is a friggin’ nightmare.

This reminds me of one of my favorite IMAO posts.

8. cbullitt says:

The Jimmybama pic is fantastic.

9. IH8Socialist says:

Jimmy Obama or Barracky Carter.

10. JavelinaBomb says:

Here’s another freaky Obama hybrid. http://doubleplusundead.mee.nu/we_have_found_our_savior

11. BubbaB says:

Okay, color me stupid, but I don’t understand the “lust in his heart” reference. I understand the others (Carter was responsible for a nationwide malaise that he complained about, Carter dithered while there were hostages in Iran, Carter was attacked by a swamp rabbit while in a boat.) But I didn’t know that he was known for being lecherous…

Heart-lust explained:

13. Creem O' Weet Rastus says:

A Zombie Gipper at the top of the 2012 ticket with a Zombie Duke Wayne for VPOTUS followed by a Zombie Teddy Ballgame Williams for SECDEF! (Remember Teddy Ballgame was a fighter pilot in BOTH WWII AND Korea!)

14. IH8Socialist says:

Zombie Reagan’s first act as president would be to eat obama’s brain. His second act as president would be to take an Alkaseltzer cause liberal brains give him heartburn.

15. DesertElephant says:

IH8, if Zombie Reagan fed on liberal brains, he’d starve to a 2nd death.

16. Apostic says:

I’m sure there are other similarities. Tested it by comparing First Ladies, but no go, there. Carter’s had a good rep for being nice and proper. A SNL spoof of her had her saying, “People can’t picture me going to the bathroom.” Meanwhile, the imagination question for Obama’s would likely be wondering if she daintily extends a pinky while eating her Gagh.