Three of these were actually counted on the government’s report of the number of jobs “created or saved” by the stimulus package.
The rest might as well be.
* Getting Nancy Pelosi the reconstructive surgery needed to stop people from describing her face as “had a swordfight ‘To The Pain‘ and lost”.
* Hiring people to fill out the government paperwork on how many jobs you created with your stimulus money
* Hitting on college freshmen (just the hot chicks).
* Buying cars for a Driver’s Ed class.
* Giving the baby-sitter a raise.
* Putting even MORE chocolate chips in Chips Ahoy! cookies.
* Requiring road construction projects to employ both primary and back-up “shovel leanin’ guys”.
* Shopping cart repair for homeless people.
* Lawnmower drag race pit crew.
* Re-felting old muppets.
* Upgrading the nation’s energy grid to allow it to receive power directly from the Energizer Bunny.
Feel free to chime in with the fruits of your own research, as commenting on IMAO counts as creating or saving a job.