Random Thoughts

Posted on March 10, 2011 9:10 am

So is O’Keefe the most powerful journalist in America based on results?

Did Paul Krugman really need to announce he doesn’t ever read contrary opinions? We’ve seen his columns.

Because of cuts in cowboy poetry funding, I had to shoot my horse in the face. First bullet didn’t kill him and I can’t afford another. I also had to reduce my hat to 3 and a 1/2 gallons.

Palin movie will be pretty neat if it’s an action movie. Obama sends assassin Bill Ayers after her, she battles Tina Fey in a knife fight, etc.

The whole concept of public sector unions is stupid and borderline obscene. I hope someone somewhere does something about them.

I was once in a union. Took $5 out of every paycheck and sent me a newsletter and how Republicans are bad. I also once used a typewriter.

BREAKING: Obama has declared a “no fly zone” over Wisconsin.

What’s all this about onions in Wyoming?

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (15 votes, average: 4.87 out of 5)

18 Responses to “Random Thoughts”

You shouldn’t have tried to kill a horse with a .22, you dunce!

The only collective right they deserve is a collective of boots kicking their collective butts.

Is that why you’re so shiftless?

Dear Speaker Boehner,

When formulating congressional budget cuts, please keep this in mind the wise words of MarkoMancuso: “You shouldn’t try to kill a horse with a .22, you dunce!”

Sincerely,
    DamnCat

3. KnitterChick says:

Also, everyone knows you have to press the gun right up to the forehead and find the right spot. Professional horse-putter-downers use something called a Bolt, which is like a gun, except a bolt is shot out and then is retracted back into the gun – no bullets. You amateur. Jeez.

(I was disturbed I know so much about this, then I remembered I have read every Dick Francis book written and felt better)

4. DesertElephant says:

Horse is Good eating. Should have shot it through the Eye Frank.

5. ussjimmycarter says:

Only a fake city slicker ghey as the day is long Cowboy would ever shoot his horse! I’ll bet you were wearin’ those fake 2 inch Cowboy boots!

6. D-Rock says:

Obviously your hat has nothing to do with the cut in government funding. If the government was involved, there would be regulations for you to switch over to metric and report your hat volume in liters, so Europe could understand it.

“So is O’Keefe the most powerful journalist in America based on results?”

What’s a journalist?

8. Dohtimes says:

Most of the protesters look to be atheists who pray to God that they never have to work as union labor.

9. storm1911 says:

I’d like to see O’Keefe pay Krugman a visit. Hilarity would ensue.

Frank used a typewriter? Who thought he was so old.

What do you suppose the odds are of the president nominating James O’Keefe for the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

11. silaS marreD says:

I didn’t even get that when I was in a union in the 1990’s and never got anything from them; not even get a newsletter. I only made $5 an hour too. I wish public sector unions could be as incompetent as my union was.

12. Live Free Or Die says:

Gonna be kind of tough to enforce the No-Fly Zone in Wisconsin, what with all the cows, and hippies in Madison.

What’s with all this Cowboy Poetry in Nevada? Sounds like the worst type of communicable disease.

Gamechanger sounded really good until I found out it was about politics. I was hoping for an updated ‘Tron’, or a movie based on a cool video game.

Obama has declared a “no fly zone” over Wisconsin.”

That’s because they’re all on his face.

14. island girl says:

BUT in the Sarah Palin movie, Obama sends his BALLerina not bill ayers

15. ussjimmycarter says:

There better be some nad punchin’ and some gun totin’ and some Griz wreslin’ in the Sarah Palin movie or it will be like totally fake! If she punches a Griz in the nads because it’s trying to get at a Caribou Buck that Palin just brought down with a single shot from 1,000 yards while the Buck was running full speed, then the movie will be like totally awesome! Of course the scene will finish with Palin dressing the Buck out in 15 minutes and throwing the head and antlers over her shoulder and walking into the sunset!!! Awesome!!!

16. Rob in Katy says:

So, let me get this right….we can’t associate Muslims/Islam with Terrorism, but it is perfectly OK to associate me with Slave Owners. I think that there is a more current and direct link with Muslims to terrorist acts than there is to most whites to slavery… Hell, there is a more direct and more recent link to Muslims and Slavery than to most living whites. We have to stop letting them shine us on!

17. Eric Praline says:

Sarah Michelle Gellar should play Palin in the movie. They could call it Palin the Moonbat Slayer.

18. Corona says:

“Because of cuts in cowboy poetry funding, I had to shoot my horse in the face.”

Funniest thing I read all week.