Herman Cain’s announcement

Posted on May 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Atlanta businessman Herman Cain announced his candidacy for President of the United States.

And we were there! And by we, I mean me. Frank J. is, like, a long way from Atlanta. Sarah K too. And Harvey. (Actually, I don’t know that they would have been there anyway.) But, since Atlanta isn’t all that far from me, I was there. And now, you were there, too!

[Direct link]

If you’re not supporting Herman Cain, that’s okay.

Actually, it’s not. What’s wrong with you?

Anyway, we were there and will post a little more later.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (19 votes, average: 4.95 out of 5)

Tags: , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “Herman Cain’s announcement”

I watched it on C-SPAN, Basil, and he rocked!

NO CAIN, NO GAIN!

No CAIN, No GAIN!
    The CAIN Mutiny (called READ and ENFORCE the Constitution)
    CAIN Is Able
    Speak Softly And Carry A Big CAIN
    Give Me Some Sugar, CAIN
    CAIN You Dig It?
    I CAIN Vote For CAIN
    I Came, I Saw, I CAIN
    There’s No Mc in CAIN (thank God)
    Yes We CAIN
    Let Me Be Clear: CAIN. Any Questions?
    CAIN Is The One We’ve Been Waiting For

Ok, I’ll keep working on it.

OK, Cain can be president, and Johnson can be his goofy side-kick VP!

4. ussjimmycarter says:

But…But…like don’t Republicans hate black people? So how is this possibly going to work? He won’t get any votes! We don’t vote for Old People, Sick People, Retards, Fat Kids, Sick Kids, Mexicans, Black People etc., etc., etc.!

C’mon guys! We need a White only candidate! Someone who believes in crossing the aisle to work with his good friends on the other side of the aisle to get things done for the American People! Someone the GOP establishment can get behind and then order Laura and Hannity to support 100%! Don’t you know nothin’? Geesh!

One step closer to a debate between Herman Cain and Barry Soetoro…I gladly buy a ticket to that event.

…that should say, I would gladly buy a ticket to that event.

7. IMAO » Blog Archive » Meeting Herman Cain links:

[…] Herman Cain’s announcement […]

8. DragonLadyToo says:

Cain/West 2012

9. Dohtimes says:

We’re all Herman’s Munsters now!!! Seriously though, Cain has been talking the Conservative talk for years now and has faced and overcome challenges most of will never have to take on. What’s most important is ability to see the obvious, that this country faces it’s greatest challenge ever and is no longer able to just speak out about it and is ready and qualified to lead this country against it’s enemies, home and abroad. He has my support and my vote when that chance comes.

I heard that Cain has degrees in mathematics and computer science. That does it. I’m in.

Hmmm… dark-skinned with a Negro dialect. Harry Reid isn’t going to like this one bit.

12. Carolyn says:

BOOOOOO! No video footage of Basil!

13. Basil says:

Carolyn:
    I was holding the camera.

Likewise, Basil, I support Cain. Partly because every other Republican sucks except for Johnson and maybe Pawlenty. Partly because I like him. Partly because Cain is Able.

15. Westing1992 says:

Hopefully we’ll go from McCain to Cain.

Has anybody made that connection before? Anyone joked about that? It can’t just be me who has seen that, right? Anybody on this blog? In the comments? Other sites? Anyone?

16. Basil says:

Westing1992:
    Actually, yes. There have been images of McCain-Palin stickers from 2008, with the “Mc” x-ed out. Like this.

17. Tommy the Towelhead says:

Finally, a chance to have our first black president!

18. storm1911 says:

Herman Cain has saved a business, faced adversity, earned college degrees, ans has worked. The only big decision TOTUS ever made was where to put the bong down.

19. Bad Science says:

What a neat vid! Although, that doofus who had his camera on a stick in front of the U.S. flag needs to have his birthday revoked.