Random Thoughts

Posted on June 2, 2011 9:12 am

Most of the comments to my new PJM column focus on the first three paragraphs. Conspiracists are very vocal when you call them crazy.

Sounds like Rep. Weiner is imploding. Hmm… I think “Imploding Weiner” will be the name of my next rock band.

Anthony Weiner should change his last name to “WINNING!”

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (9 votes, average: 4.44 out of 5)

17 Responses to “Random Thoughts”

Anthony Weiner should change his last name to “WHINING!”

FIFY

At least his first name isn’t Richard…

Anthony Weiner’s wife’s name is Huma. I hope he let her keep her maiden name because calling someone “hum a wiener” is just cruel.

3. NO_MO_BAMA says:

I’m afraid some of you folks missed this little item at the end of page 2:
    “Frank J. Fleming writes political humor at IMAO.us and is directly involved in numerous conspiracies you’ve never even heard of.”

It seems this is supposed to be a comic piece. Ha…ha…ha.

wow…..

I kinda doubt Weiner has gotten much Huma lately.
    When you Google pictures of Weiners weiner….you don’t get the actual picture of Weiner’s weiner….why is that?
    It’s a conspiracy!

4. storm1911 says:

It was worth going back to your column to see the amount of teh crazy that spurted up. I haven’t seen that much use of the CAPLOCK since my last visit ot DU.

I think the New York member of congress min auditioning for a new career-the star of the new Captain Underpants movie.

Is it Anthony Winning Weiner?

I looked at a list of female names and came up with this list of really bad names for Anthony Weiner’s wife:

Emma
    Sandy
    Terra
    Selma
    Iona
    Shona

Is it Friday yet?

6. Hugh AKston says:

To dispel the Idea that there are no real conspiracy theories that Obama is Gay.

First Look at His Man-Date Michael.
    Second look at his Robo-Kid trolls.
    Third He never seems to look at real Women, just Rahm-bo and the Girly-men of the Press Corps. (That should be Pressed-Corpse)

Jimmy – you forgot:
    Etta
    Dinah
    Pat
    Fanny

8. plentyobailouts says:

Isn’t it comforting to know that marxists read PJM instead of huffpoo.
    Isn’t it frightening to know that marxists don’t know the difference between satire and news. Must be a product of public education.

Isn’t it frightening to know that a majority of people in weiner’s district thought he was the right man for the job.
    Do you suppose that Monica Lewinski is irritated that someone’s weiner is more famous than hers?

Does anyone remember al gore? I understand he tried to get his weiner on twitter, but the “global warming” kept making it shrink.

“Anthony Weiner should change his last name to “WINNING!””

Isn’t it funny how all democrats seem to have sex scandals, and they’re ALWAYS pathetic ones. It’s never an unmarried democrat banging a Playboy playmate.

Instead, it’s always pathetic…like having an affair (and a kid) with another woman while your wife is dying of cancer. Or, banging a fat, ugly intern. Or, asking a licensed masseuse to give them a “happy ending.” Or, a married guy paying for prostitutes. Or, sending pictures of your “Weiner” to a college girl. Or, anything ever done by Barney Frank. And, Arnold (clearly a democrat at heart) having a hot wife, but making babies with the fugly maid.

DamnCat – I can’t get ‘em all. But I knew someone would bring up the rear on this!

(And, DamnCat, we have to ask where does ussjimmycarter stand on this scandal? Is he out front like Weiner, or, leading from behind – like Obama and Barney Frank?)

11. Rich says:

Wow, there is a lot of hate on that PJM piece. I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.

12. Burmashave says:

Off topic, but important topic (OT/IT): Just when I thought Obama couldn’t eph up Memorial Day any more than he already has, he accomplished the impossible by chewing gum at a Memorial Day service.

Let me channel Billy Jack (remember him?): Sometimes Barack, I want you to know. I want you to know that I try. When my conservative friends tell me that I’m supposed to respect my president no matter who he is, I really try. I try. But when I see these fallen…so degraded. When I see these veterans, so full of honor, disgraced by a callous disregard for all that is decent…so many Americans who look to you for some sense of propriety, and I think of the years…all the years that these honorable men and women will be forced to endure your insults…I JUST GO BERSERK!

13. Burmashave says:

As for your new PJM article, Frank, I just want to remind you of one thing. It’s not the quantity of comments that determine the quality of a blog; it’s the propensity of commenters to mention squirrels, Iowa class battleships, laser-armed dinosaurs, the great landlord, tuna and bacon, not to mention the recurrent need to musket junk, that media gurus seek when placing high value advertising.

I (happily) hadn’t thought of Billy Jack in years. That moron punched evereyone except hippies. Thanks for nothing, Burma.

15. Burmashave says:

Ha, ha, ha, DamnCat. It’s been so long that I forgot all about that. I just remember a lot of kicking the crap out of people.

16. Joe Schmo says:

Interesting to see Frank called a lefty over that article. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXyms5g5ok (going Berserk)
    Well, of course, the hippies had to get someone to punch the rednecks for them… they can’t do it themselves, that would too much like manual labor.