The 20 Hottest Conservative Women in the New Media

Posted on June 9, 2011 3:03 pm

John Hawkins got an all-star judging panel (I’m not part of it this time) to judge who are the hottest conservative women in the new media. You can go check it out if you want to, but I don’t care because I already married my hot conservative woman from the new media.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (12 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

32 Responses to “The 20 Hottest Conservative Women in the New Media”

Do they have a hot conservative women mail order service or is that only for liberal women?

Unlike liberals, I don’t need someone to tell me who’s hot…I can figure that out for myself.

I demand pictures of the conservative women on this blog!!

4. FormerHostage says:

Does the article list their Twitter accounts?

5. storm1911 says:

I would comment but my wife would then comment back with a rolling pin.

6. Jason D McClain says:

Part of the link does not work. It just links to imao.us. the word “media” links to the RWN. ‘Course, maybe that is part of the joke. You’re all a bunch of hotties. Heh.

7. ussjimmycarter says:

Are there any hot Democratic women? Helen Thomas, Donna Shalala, Janet Reno, Hillary Clinton, Barbara Striesand…I’m getting a little ill…

Somehow, I suspect Adam Baldwin got his pics outvoted. Just suspectin’.

9. Crabby Old Bat says:

The most encouraging thing about the list is that most of the women look very, very young. I suspect that a few of them actually ARE young. It’s nice to know not all of our recent college graduates have succumbed to the brain-washing of the tenured radicals who have taken over academia.

10. Tim says:

“but I don’t care because I already married my hot conservative woman from the new media.”

Frank, congratulations on your mastery of husband fu.

Frank, some of the new female readers here probably aren’t aware of the historical IMAO discussions about just how intellectually and physically attractive conservative women (in other words, they) are.

(i.e., HOT! Have you noticed that our women aren’t touching this post? What’s up with that?)

12. Steve says:

Ok so just one gripe really….I like Coulter and all, but seriously? Top 20 hottest? Ugh.

13. Crabby Old Bat says:

@Jimmy, I tried, but I got moderated. I didn’t even say anything mean. There was one word in all caps, though – maybe that triggers auto-mod or something.

I don’t think Frank has anything like ‘auto-mod,’ Crabby. Plus, we know he’s WAY behind on developing an automatic, robotic posting algorithm mounted on a dinosaur with an auto-responding, ‘Ed’ (‘Edna?’) sidekick. (When he has a working prototype, I wonder if we’ll be able to tell?)

15. Skye says:

@MarkoMancuso – Why would you want a liberal woman mail ordered to you?

@FormerHostage – Only if you click on the links provided in the post can you find the twitter accounts. Although the article does not mention achievements of those selected, one of the women happens to be a committee woman who does not tolerate ‘weiner-esque’ DM’s.

@Jimmy – You’re going to have to ask Adam that question.

@ussjimmycarter – No.

@Crabby Old Bat – I am young and very accomplished – thank you very much :)

Any other questions?

Heh, Skye. Yeah, I have one! How the heck did you get rated at only #19, anyway?! ;-)

17. ussjimmycarter says:

So how about the 20 hottest conservative dudes? Sans wiener photos (Jimmy and Marco) I’m pretty sure I’m way up on that list! If wiener photos are required I’m opting out…

18. NO_MO_BAMA says:

Are there any hot Democratic women?
    There might be but listening to them for more than 3 seconds makes you change the channel so fast you don’t get a chance to rate them.
    Like that shrew Debbie Wasserman Schultz …..cringe gag ahhhh my ears!

Those have to be the worst pictures of Sarah Palin I’ve ever seen

19. talaya7 says:

The judges should be fired…No Megyn Kelly means no credibility.

@jimmycarter, “Are there any hot Democratic women?” No, there are not. Because good looking women have no reason to be so hateful.

21. Crabby Old Bat says:

@ussjimmycarter: The lovely Skye has a link on her blog site to the First Annual Hunky Hombres of the Conservative Blogosphere poll, where you may vote on the hottest conservative dude. I wrote in a vote for Frank, not actually having seen a picture of your undoubtedly attractive self. (Warning: Scroll very, very quickly past the picture of “the other McCain.” You could lose your breakfast, and wasting bacon is a sin.)

22. Rock Throwing Peasant says:

Where’s Laura Ingram on that list? She’s a babe.

23. Rock Throwing Peasant says:

Like that shrew Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Ever notice they’re careful to have only waist and above shots of her?

HUUUUUUGE butt.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Rock.

Huge butt’s on conservative women are just more… interesting!

25. NO_MO_BAMA says:

Ever notice they’re careful to have only waist and above shots of her?
    HUUUUUUGE butt.

Well, she’s the only one I could think of that wasn’t coyote ugly.
    Having a huge butt probably helps to get elected when you’re a democRAT, I hear those people like that sort of thing. Safe to say Obama does.

Ok, I have one, Gabby Gifford, she’s a babe…well she was : / They keep asking if she can go back to work with her brain injury, it never stopped them before…..

26. NO_MO_BAMA says:

Since every girl on Fox News is beyond hot, letting them in the contest really wouldn’t be fair.
    Hmmmm they HATE Sarah Palin and she’s hot and they HATE Fox News…who just happen to have nothing but hot babes working for them.
    Coincidence? I think not.

I have another hot democrat babe, some blond chick who “dated” Weiner the weener,I forget her name. oh wait, she works for Fox News too, she must be evil and I doubt the other democrats like her too much. They hate Juan Williams and he’s as much of a liberal puke as ever but he works for the enemy.

27. Bad Science says:

Holy crap! They thought a purple alien was hot?
    Wait, never mind.

28. jp says:

What kind of a list is this? No Meghan Mccain!?

29. Basil says:

jp:
    The list was of conservative women.

30. ussjimmycarter says:

Laura looks “ok” but then she opens her yap and I get immediately turned off! There are ways of saying things without being a screechy harpy! Plus she always follows Hannity and the FOX line so she will end up supporting Mitt Romney. So after all the talk about being a conservative…she will do the RINO thing again!!!

31. jp says:

Basil:
    I was trying to be sarcastic. Did I fail?

I really was hoping for this type of discussion again but the women here just won’t bite this year! Hey ladies!! What happened to good old-fashioned “blog flirting??” (That doesn’t sound quite right…)

I’m old-fashioned. Shoot me.