Nuke the News: Blame and Guns

Posted on September 30, 2011 11:00 am

* Pajamas Media has up a new column from me on what we can try and do to make Obama like us so he’ll stop trying to destroy us. Read and enjoy!

* Good news, Joe Biden, the most helpful ally one can have, says it’s totally legitimate to make the presidential election a referendum on the economy. So, in deciding whether to reelect Obama and Biden, let’s first take a look at the economy…

GAH! It’s horrible! I can’t look anymore! Keep it away!

So, if you want four more years of that, you know who to vote for. And you’re a terrorist.

* Gun sales have been going up the past few years while gun crime has been going down. Of course, the media is putting this out as “despite an increase in gun sales, gun crime is decreasing”… even though we know that’s an idiotic statement.

Guns are one of those scary freedoms that makes a lot of people nervous. We end up better as a nation when we embrace such freedoms, but doing so makes some people scared and they want that freedom gone even if it is for everyone’s benefit. For those people, point north. That’s where Canada is.

Also, there’s a new book out, Chicks with Guns, celebrating the 15 million to 20 million women in America who own firearms. If you want to be a true feminist, you need to own a gun.

* New Crowder video. He and Michelle Obama are going to make you fit!

* Going to cut this one short today, as I got woken up by both the baby and work last night. Anyway, watch Boise State get their revenge on Nevada tomorrow. REVENGE!

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (11 votes, average: 4.64 out of 5)

29 Responses to “Nuke the News: Blame and Guns”

1. CarolynthePregnant says:

This makes no sense. I think we better ban butter from our cities.

Better ban butter?

Better butter makes bitter batter better.

Carolyn, you can have my butter when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. Or my mouf.

Frank, I don’t want Obama to like me. I want Obama in jail.

3. Guuggysdad says:

Hey, Frank… When you think of Boise State getting REVENGE! does the voice in your head sound like Zim? Mine does.

…15 million to 20 million women in America who own firearms.

5. ussjimmycarter says:

Michelle Obama is fit? Wow, how do I get my ass to get to be that huge so that I too can be “fit”?

ussjimmycarter says:
    Michelle Obama is fit?

And Chris Christie is Mr. Universe.

7. Larsinkima says:

Gun sales are up because of all the guns we are selling to the Mexican Cartels. Ask them if their murder rate is going down. Their government doesn’t do anything to protect their people but will prosecute vigilantes who try to protect themselves. Sound a little familiar?

I wonder what workout regime Michelle does to try to tone that giant ass. I’m guessing the watching Oprah on the couch workout, followed by the eating a Big Mac workout. Apparently, wagging your finger burns no calories, or she’d be fit and trim.

9. storm1911 says:

Ladies and guns scare democrats like the Kennedys and the Clintons. the victims can fight back.

Moochelle DOES get a work out all the time. Climbing those steps into Air force One for a vacation is alot of work !

Yes, Frank, between carrying and lifting and chasing babies are a good body building program.

10. storm1911 says:

Oh, and good most excellant PJ column, too.

11. FormerHostage says:

Michelle is TOO in shape! It just happens to be a pear shape ya’ wisenheimers!

“That leaves about 130 million who’ve consistently received second-rate Christmas presents. Let’s get with it, guys.” -DamnCat

That’s a nice sentiment, DamnCat, but one has to have a woman worth giving a gun to. I’ve only got liberal sisters (okay, one conservative one, too) and I ain’t givin’ no guns to no liberals. Besides, they’re scared to death of mine.

13. FormerHostage says:

Jimmy, to paraphrase:
    “A liberal woman needs a gun like a fish needs a bicycle!”

14. EdthePastor says:

I think my Nuke the Moon t-shirt shrank, or it could be all those trans-fats I choose to inject directly into my heart. As far as Moochell and my box of twinkies “from my cold dead hands”

I like that, FormerHostage. This would make a good contest post all by itself!! Frank, how about a contest?

Name of Contest: Fill in the Blank: “A liberal woman needs a gun like _________________.”

Winner judged by FormerHostage and Frank has to kick-in a Nuke-The-Moon™ T-shirt to the winner!!! Woo Hoo!

(Don’t ya love it when we suggest that Frank volunteer stuff?)

@Jimmy – All the more reason to give them guns. Don’t you know that guns have magical powers that turn anyone into a bloodthirsty, NRA supportin’, conservative? Just ask your liberal sisters.

I see you have a potential contest entry embedded in your comment, DamnCat.

18. plentyobailouts says:

My girlfriend wanted jewelry for Christmas, so I got her a lady smith with diamond sights!

If we all just claim we don’t want to be evil rich and want to be a welfare parasite, obesemama will like us!

Do you ever wonder if one of the terrorist friends of the White House occupant ever told him that if you marry Sasquatch you will be president and people will want you to like them?

We should have a season for marxists like we do for elk and moose. It would be a general season since there is no way to distinguish gender in marxists.

19. ussjimmycarter says:

A liberal woman needs a gun like she needs a razor to shave her arm pits and legs…
    A liberal woman needs a gun like she needs a brain
    A liberal woman needs a gun like she needs a strong man in her life
    A liberal woman needs a gun like she needs lovin’ from ElRushbo
    A liberal woman needs a gun like Obama needs to cancel the elections and take over as Hitler Jr.
    A liberal woman needs a gun like I need a full cavity search done by Bruce at the TSA

Ussjimmycarter… Bruce called. He’s ready for you.

21. Crabby Old Bat says:

A liberal woman needs a gun like a community organizer needs a real job.
    A liberal woman needs a gun like a college professor needs practical knowledge.
    A liberal woman needs a gun like a liberal child needs a traditional family.
    A liberal woman needs a gun like a liberal teenager needs sexual self-restraint.
    A liberal woman needs a gun like a [insert type of liberal] needs [insert something that the specific type of liberal fears and scorns].

22. Crabby Old Bat says:

In exchange for the Winston Churchill bust, England should send to the White House those fat kids they took away from their parents, so that Sasquatch can whip them into shape. (Please note that it is not RACIST!!! if I speak of whipping in the context of white people being the whippees.) This will either (1) occupy all of M’Kel’s time, because these kids are VERY diet-resistant, or (2) drive her away, which will make America a much happier place for Obama, which might make him like it enough to stop trying quite so hard to destroy it. Wins all around.

Also, because it has not come up yet today, CAIN!

23. Choey says:

“I find having to constantly lift and carry a small child also helps keep you fit.”

Wait until she’s a teenager and you start chasing boyfriends down the street….

24. island girl says:

A liberal woman needs a gun like another hole in the head

25. RAML says:

19 ussjimmycarter says:
    A liberal woman needs a gun like she needs a brain
    A liberal woman needs a gun like she needs a strong man in her life

22 Crabby Old Bat says:
    all entries but last.

Might not be good entries since the phrase past like = she does
    Oh….Wait. Maybe that’s the way it was supposed to be.
    In that case ussjimmycarter needs a full cavity search done by Bruce at the TSA
    I’m confused.
    Never mind.

26. ussjimmycarter says:

Jimmy – Sorry, I no longer fly, period! I would be in jail by now for beating the snot out of some TSA guy who wanted to feel my nads! That was not going to happen, so I’d let him feel my fist against his face and then I’d feel his nads with the toe of my boot! And then they’d get all hissy and such and throw my ass in the clink for “Nad Rub Down Protesting” and I’d be doing time with Bubba right now up in St Cloud. He’d be trying to feel my nads too along with several of his buddies. I would probably have been shived in the back by now and wouldn’t be writing this so…I don’t fly…EVER!!!

27. Writer says:

It is all far simpler than that. Obama has not been happy since his cousin Osama began getting all of the attention starting about two decades back. As long as the world does not love and/or hate him as much as his cousin he cannot be happy until the American people hate him as much as they hated his cousin. Then his goal is to make the Middle-Easterners love him for turning the United States into a ghetto.

Oh yeah!

A Liberal woman needs a gun like she needs a Chastity Belt.

28. Hippie punchomatic 5000 says:

I’d be willing to make a trade with the demtards. We let them legalize marijuana if they let us legalize purchasing and owning fully automatic weapons without any special permits or registration. Seems like a good idea to me they hide in their basement getting high, and we go out to the range to shred stuff with lead.

29. Elle T. says:

DamnCat, please tell me how to get on your Christmas list!
    As a non-feminist female, I take exception to the statement that you have to own a gun to be a real feminist. Not true. To be a real feminist, you have to be dumb enough to believe that men and women are exactly the same except for some plumbing details. If you’re that dumb, you probably shouldn’t be handling a gun. In fact, your scissors ought to have rounded tips.
    I’m female, NOT a feminist, and I earned the Marksman bar that I wear on my uniform. I never disclose how many firearms I own. Trust me, you don’t want to find out.