* Uh-oh. There are apparently sexual-harassment claims against Herman Cain from back when he worked for the National Restaurant Association. It’s not like he went to a crazed racist preacher for twenty years or hung out with domestic terrorists, but it’s not good. This certainly helps Romney, who has never done anything more than make a couple of harmless passes at fellow mannequins.
Still, you have to wonder if this is just the left’s playbook after Clarence Thomas. If you’re dealing with a prominent black conservative, go for charges of sexual harassment. The left really aren’t very creative with these sorts of things. It’s charge racism against everybody, and I guess this could be the back up plan.
* Snowstorms are starting to hit the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Now we’ll find if they’ll just give up or brave the cold and stay put until… whatever it is they’re trying to do.
Actually, do the OWS people have any exit plan whatsoever? Like, they say they’ll finally leave when X happens? Or are they just going to sit around while there are still rich people and greed? This could go on for years with no coherent end in sight… except for them all freezing to death.
* At least OWS is taking on the big issues. At Occupy Phoenix, a flyer is being passed around asking, “When Should You Shoot a Cop?” At some point these people go from harmless hippies to guy who launches Obama’s political career from his house.
Hey, know who could be potentially violent one day? The Tea Party. We should focus on that.
* Palestine (or, as I like to call it, “Foe-estine”) became a full member of the U.N. cultural and educational agency in defiance of Israel and the United States. I guess that U.N. agency just couldn’t continue on without the great cultural and educational contributions of the Palestinians. Well, maybe the Palestinians can be a good example of what not to do.
“So make sure you make education important or you’ll end up like the Palestinians: A bunch of violent cavemen blowing themselves up.”
“One plus one equals… jooooooooooo!”
Heh. It’s funny because their obsession with hate and violence keeps them from contributing to humanity.
* Wisdom of the Day: “About 7% of the world’s population has a college degree. Remember that next time you see a protester with a degree claim to be the 99%.” –Slublog
* And now, some bad lip reading for Herman Cain: