According to CBS News, Jon Huntsman said he won’t light his hair on fire in tonight’s debate.
I didn’t realize that was even a possibility that he might do that. I mean, if he has to actually say he won’t, then either it had been under discussion, or people think he’s crazy enough to consider it. I’m leaning toward the latter; Huntsman was part of the Obama administration, after all, and if that doesn’t say crazy, I dont’ know what does … other than supporting Ron Paul.
Anyway, we now know to not expect Jon Huntsman to light his hair on fire. And now I’m wondering what else we won’t see.
- Michele Bachmann won’t swing from the ceiling like a monkey. (Ron Paul might, but Bachmann definitely won’t.)
- Newt Gingrich will not propose everyone get naked and cook hamburgers. (But Ron Paul might.)
- Herman Cain won’t sing “I’m a little teapot, short and stout.” (Although Ron Paul won’t rule it out.)
- Mitt Romney won’t show his underwear, although Ron Paul will show his.
- Rick Perry won’t pull a gun on the panel. A knife, maybe, but not a gun.
- Rick Santorum won’t answer every question with an 80s power ballad.
If you plan to watch tonight’s debate, you now know what to not expect.