* So is there something to the claims of sexual harassment against Herman Cain? What we’ve been learning so far is how many details we don’t know. Who were the people who alleged sexual harassment? What was alleged? How much was the settlement? Are the people behind this all just anti-pizza extremists? Or Mitt Romney?
It is quite an October surprise — though certainly better to have it this October rather than next. Maybe, though, the harassment was just that Cain took a puff a of a cigarette and blew the smoke in the the women’s faces. He does seem to create work environments where people think that’s okay.
* So the Occupy Wall Street people were tired of being symbolically raped by bankers so they gathered together in Zuccotti park to actually get raped. Well, it’s all for a good cause… that no one can coherently explain.
* BTW, the demonstrators are trying to trademark the name “Occupy Wall Street”. It’s not a step towards coherency, but it’s nice to know some people there are concerned about capitalism. They can’t trademark “twinkles” and “down twinkles”, though, because those belong to all of humanity.
* As we’re hurtling towards nominating Romney, it is interesting that Republicans can never nominate anyone they’re enthused about. The left are always shrieking about how the GOP is going to nominate some right-wing extremist, but we can never actually do that while they often do nominate left-wing nuts for president. What Republicans always end up with is some milquetoast establishment candidate. The early states that decide the primary almost seem to have been chosen at random, but you have to wonder if there is actually some RINO genius behind them considering the results. Well, can we defy expectations and nominate someone like Herman Cain? He might harass us.
* Studies show that constantly praising your child as smart might actually harm him in the long run as he won’t have the drive to succeed and expect everything to come easily. Hey, who is someone we know who is constantly praised as smart yet seems to be unable to do anything useful as an adult. He lives in a big house. A white one. You see where I’m going with this?
* The View wants to host a Republican debate. Might be a good idea to attend. One could really ensure himself the nomination if he just locks up the shrill harpy vote.
Plus, little chance of Herman Cain harassing any of the panel.
* Wisdom of the Day: “Kid, if you don’t know whether your Batman costume is pre or post reboot continuity, you don’t deserve candy. Also, Batman doesn’t cry.” –Sean Thomason
* Only fourteen more days until my book, Obama: The Greatest President in the History of Everything, comes out. How are all of you doing on saving up your $1.99 for it? Almost there? If not, you might want to think about taking up a temp job to help earn the money.
I hear about how in the poorest countries they live on two dollars a day. So no matter how bad off you are, all you need to do is not eat for a day and you should have the money. Trust me; it’s worth it.