Nuke the News: Considerable Rattling

Posted on December 9, 2011 11:00 am

* Hitting a wall this morning. Just can’t think of anything I feel like commenting on. I haven’t said anything about Corzine and Blago, but hugely corrupt Democrats just seems like old hat. So what do you guys feel like commenting on? Pick a news item and say something witty about it in the comments. Person who has the best line wins…

…wait for it…

HIGH PRAISE!

Keep it pithy.

* Might as well respond to some spam to please the Great Landlord.

Excellent weblog right here after reading i decide to buy a sleeping bag ASAP

Little bit of a mixed message there, dude.

I just began a weblog One problem how do you write weblog

W-E-B-L-O-G

Magnificent site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your sweat!

Well, thank you. Not a lot people recognize how much hard work it takes to blog daily. Hard work and sweat. In fact, I have to hose myself down after each blog post.

you seriously know your things. retain up the beneficial things!

I like that. I’m going to write “retain up the beneficial things!” on a post it note and put it right over the monitor at my work desk. I need to keep in my mind to what purpose am I sweating: It’s to retain up the beneficial things.”

Could you create one more blog website ? ? I rattling love this a single so considerably.

I get excited about my writing too, but no need to swear.

* Here’s a new video from Crowder. I cannot understand a word he says:

* Wisdom of the Day: “First George Orwell wrote Animal Farm, about the failure of Soviet ideology, then he wrote Animal House, about his rowdy college days.” -Michael Kupperman

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (8 votes, average: 4.88 out of 5)

23 Responses to “Nuke the News: Considerable Rattling”

1. Hippie punchomatic 5000 says:

Looks like the Libtards in New York are getting a lesson in Taxes 101. You can only raise them so high before people find a way out of it. Since they are discriminating against smokers with taxes, maybe we can discriminate against hippies with a $50 tax on all shirts depicting pot leaves, peace symbols, or Che. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15954278

2. Larsinkima says:

Maybe you could Nuke The Gnu’s. Comments from PETA-FILES would probably make Ron Paulers look like pikers.

Rod Blagojevich’s stiff 14 year sentence should serve as a warning to other governors: Senate seats should never be sold – they should be traded to federal prosecutors in exchange for dropped charges.

4. Arkady says:

Breaking: In an addendum to their earlier announcement, Muslim clerics have now pronounced the following practices as inappropriate for women:

- Riding trains in tunnels
    - Watching fireworks
    - Being conscious during earthquakes

In addition, any man not a relative of a woman is prohibited from doing any of the following in her presence:

- Washing dishes
    - Vacuuming
    - Watching anything on the O network without making derogatory comments

“These activities will merely excite our women and make them yearn for those things that are taboo, such as happiness and contentment,” said Ayatollah Al A’Bout D’it, spiritual leader of the Grand Mosque of Fairfield, Iowa.

5. Mxymaster says:

The NY news media is jumping up and down with glee over NY’s new millionaire surtax. But that’s not causing that rumbling sound. That rumbling sound is all the millionaires moving to Bergen County, NJ, taking their nice green money with them.

Cuomo’s a lying creep, just like his old man. Surprise!

6. Burmashave says:

Whyizzut that the drone debacle reminds me of Carter’s failed rescue mission in Iran (less the fallen soldiers)?

Would it be too much to ask DARPA to include self-destruct mechanisms in flying things we don’t want the Chicoms to have? Call the IMF; they’re good with that kind of stuff — at least for tape recorders.

Either that, or call any of the engineers here. I’m sure they’re all hip to the concept of fail-safe.

Don’t ask Damncat. He’s an adherent of tuna-safe, which is a method of protecting tuna by eating it.

7. CrustyB says:

I see the Republicans may nominate Abraham Lincoln for President. Or did you mean recent news items?

8. Bantha_Fodder says:

I support tuna-safe dolphin meat

9. Sherri says:

Did you see that they now make a dinosaur toy that has rocket launchers on its back? http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=30&e=search&N=0&Ntk=Products%7CArticles&Ntx=mode+matchany&type=keyword&Ntt=mega+t+rex&searchbutton.x=16&searchbutton.y=12&searchbutton=Go

I have nothing to do with the company. i was just flipping through a catalog and came across it.

10. Crabby Old Bat says:

You know you are talking to a liberal when the literal, objective, descriptive truth is denounced as “offensive” and “disparaging.”

Please, can you help me? I’ve somehow misplaced 1.2 billion dollars…I’ve looked everywhere for it but it’s nowhere to be found. Maybe the Gnomes who periodically steal my car keys took it…I’m just not sure. Now those bullies at congress want me to testify about how I misplaced it and I’m not getting anymore calls for financial advice from Joe the Vice President. A substantial reward will be paid to the finder………..John Corzine, In Big Trouble, NJ.

12. Veeshir says:

FrnakJ crowdsources his blog!

13. Les says:

Obama has decided to celebrate Hanukkah two weeks early this year, so I’m sure he won’t have a problem with moving election day up by about 11 months.

@Les – That’s OK – I’m moving my Kwanzaa celebration to last August.

Dang! I missed Kwanzaa! Again. Why didn’t you guys say something?

A ancient king once asked a wise man to come up with a phrase that would be true in all circumstances. The wise man came up with, “This too, shall pass.”
    His first effort, “Well, uh, you see, I mean, like, you know, right?”, while also true in all circumstances, just didn’t have the same panache.

So, according to Eric Holder, he…

1) Was completely unaware Operation Fast & Furious was taking place within his own department,
    2) 10 months later, still has no idea who in his DOJ authorized it, and
    3) is still refusing to turn over all the documents he was ordered to regarding the operation.

Wouldn’t just one of those require immediate dismissal?

I’d like to move Presidents’ Day to my birthday and rename it to “The Last Time We Had A Real President Day.”

You figure out the date.

Oh dang, I was gonna work the word “basically” in there somewhere as well.

20. Tommy the Towelhead says:

Regarding the video, this is what eating too much poutine will do to you. Never mind that their accents sound a bit Norwegian.

21. Bad Science says:

If you’d like to hear local coverage about Illinois Governor Alphabet, you might try this:
    (December 7th and earlier probably work best, Judy Barr Topinka is pretty good.)
    And, as a former resident of Illinois, when he goes to prison I hope they make him and his hair occupy separate cells. Thank goodness for job transfers!

22. Fly says:

I vote for DamnCat because he is funniest, but I might be willing to trade my vote for a little som’in som’in if you know what I mean.

23. IMAO » Blog Archive » Nuke the News: Obama Unprepared, Canada Pollutes, and I Protest the Person of the Year links:

[...] Oh, I forgot how I promised HIGH PRAISE to who had a good news quip. Well, I give it to myself for having to read them. None of them were [...]