Random Thoughts

Posted on January 26, 2012 9:31 am

When you compare charitable givings, aren’t the left way more greedy than the right?

It would seem like extreme hypocrisy when someone like Biden who gives $369 a year to charity complains about greed in others.

Maybe the press doesn’t find hypocrisy very interesting.

I guess the left are for more taxation because, knowing themselves, they can’t imagine voluntarily giving up money to help others.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (11 votes, average: 4.91 out of 5)

22 Responses to “Random Thoughts”

1. LadyLiberty1885 says:

THIS — > “We’re used to Ann Coulter being outrageous, but mindless shill for a moderate is at least a new kind of outrageous.”

Her article up today made me wonder if her new career will be shark jumping.

2. Clemsnman says:

I love me some Ann Coulter, but her anti-Newtness is becoming annoying.

I really think there is a similarity between long time conservatives and Newt’s ex’s. We all loved him and he cheated on us. On a couch with Nancy Pelosi.

For some reason Ann has bought into the pub myth of moderate pub electability. News for pubs, Mitt is the LEAST likely to win. See: McCain, Dole, HW Bush, Ford, etc.

3. Inspektor says:

Tell us about your Skyrim character. It will be a palate cleanser from all the useless weirdo freaks on the news. For example, I have a khajit that only punches dragons and people to death. I walk into a town and the first person to be rude dies at night. By punching.

4. Alex C. says:

It’s ashame, I was a big Ann Coulter supporter, but she has really lost my interest in her after all this Pro Mitt stuff. This is one conservative who will no longer be buying any of her books.

5. plentyobailouts says:

rumney live in tax-a-chews-its. Can you say scott brown?

Newt — a slimy lizard that is foolish and brave

Ann Coulter make Ron Paul!!111!! look sane

Rick Santorum — picked last for basketball but would always give up his lunch money without a struggle.

Can’t we convince a real American to run for president? Why do we have to choose between tweedle dipstick and tweedle marxist?

I wish someone would write a column or a book about how great the occupant of the white house is.

6. hwuu says:

I think Ann is Pro Mitt as Well as Anti-Newt. It is a perfect storm situation for her and it clouds her judgement. Normally her outrageousness is tempered by being right with her facts all cross checked and lined up neatly behind her .

Frank- Take some of your big shot writer money and buy a second cheese grater. That way you will have one while the help is picking cheese out of the other.

solution two – buy shredded cheese. It seems frivolous but we only live once.

To be fair the left expects the government to help people, so giving to charity is redundant unless it is to something “underfunded” like Public Television. The problem is not that they are hard hearted, it is that they are soft headed.

“Is there anything more miserable than really wanting grated cheese on your meal but then being unable to find a clean cheese grater?”

Not being able to cut some cheese or not having any cheese to cut.

Trust me, at my age I know about this.

8. Ernie Loco says:

#FirstWorldProblems

9. Burmashave says:

Clemsnman says:

Amen, Bruddah. I suspect mind control. It happens. In fact MST3K has footage of Ann being mind controlled. (the first few minutes will suffice) Now, we have to figgur out where George Soros has hidden his special mind controlling gold mask thing. We might save Glenn Beck as well. Maybe not.

First backing Christie, now Romney? What have they done with the real Ann Coulter, and who’s the imposter that’s been pretending to be her?

11. Rock Throwing Peasant says:

You can be anti-Newt without being such a cheerleader for Mittens. When she claimed that he was the most conservative candidate, my eyes widened.

Hey, remember all that conservative stuff Mitt did? He raised a family…made some money…I think he may have seen Reagan on TV once, while flipping to the Donnie and Marie show.

I think PON RAUL!!! has some kooky policy positions, but how does he lose the “conservative” title to Mitt? For that matter, Santorum.

Ann, now that I’m single, contact me. I think you need to clear your mind and refocus. I know what works for me. Buying and reading Frank’s new book!*

*Mindless shill for a moderator

12. CarolynthePregnant says:

Have you ever been the only conservative in your college major? Oy. I’ve never seen such a collective missing of the point.

13. Mxymaster says:

Q: How can you tell a Progressive plan from a plan that will actually work?

A: Progressive plans fall apart if one person refuses to play along, so order must be maintained ruthlessly.* Plans that work (like, say, the Constitution) assume that some people will refuse to play along, and makes allowances.

This is the real reason that even the best-natured Progressives will always fail, and always blame everyone else.

*Think of the one guy who throws a slice of old pizza in the paper recycling bin. All ruined!

14. Basil says:

Mmmm. Pizza.

So, what was your college major, CarolynthePregnant? (e.g., we now know that Crabby’s was Law.)

It’s time to grate or cut cheese!

(See, that’s kinda like “fish or cut bait,” but different, sorta.)

16. blarg says:

Charity is a game you can’t win – if you give a bunch of your money to a religiously-affiliated charity (which most charities worth supporting are…cause otherwise they’re just pushing something stupid like global warming or abortions for pre-teens) you’re a religious nut that gave a bunch of money to a CHURCH (like Romney), while if you don’t give any money you’re a stingy bastard. There’s just no right answer here.

Me? I donate money to puppy rescues. You can’t really go wrong with saving puppies.

17. Basil says:

Mmmm. Puppies.

18. Burmashave says:

Mmmm. Basil.

19. CarolynthePregnant says:

Jimmy – Occupational Therapy but since that profession is going caput, I’m hoping to go to med or dental school (probably dental since it’s no longer worth the sacrifice personally/professionally/financially to be an MD/DO thanks to Obamacare).

20. CarolynthePregnant says:

Oh and for charitable donations you should all look into sponsoring a child through World Vision! I’m a child ambassador for them and would talk with you about it any time. plug plug plug plug

21. ussjimmycarter says:

Biden gave $369? To who? Fat, gay midget cross dressers?

Good for you, CarolynthePregnantConservativeMom! As Jimmy Stewart used to say, “You’re a peach!”