Nuke the News: That Ann Coulter Is Outrageous and Stuff

Posted on February 2, 2012 11:00 am

* I have a new PJ Media column in which I outline my foolproof plan to end political animosity. Read it and bask in my genius.

* BTW, it was late notice so I didn’t mention it on my blog, but I was on Michael Graham’s radio show yesterday and it was lots of fun. If I can get some audio, I’ll put it up.

UPDATE: Here’s the audio.

* So, Ann Coulter sure has become a mindless Romney shill. She even has a column explaining how Romneycare is great and and mandated insurance is conservative. It was so well reasoned, it got her praise from David Frum.

Let this be a lesson to you: You can’t be constantly outrageous to get attention and be conservative. Conservatism is not outrageous, so eventually you’re going to run out of ways to be outrageous from the right and settle in on being outrageous to the right. Well, she’s sure getting attention again, so mission accomplished.

* Hey, they’re thinking of regulating sugar like they do alcohol and tobacco. Freedom is an okay idea, but it gets dangerous when freedom means people are allowed to make their own decision on what they eat and stuff. Maybe all of this is once again because Michelle Obama is just so tried of looking at fat kids. She tried to make it voluntary, but now government is going to come and actually knock the Twinkies out of their chubby little hands.

You know, we all made fun of Newt’s moon colony, but that might be the only option left if some of us still like this freedom thing.

* Wisdom of the Day from Ace of Spades:

It’s terrible that Komen Foundation is giving up its charity work and going back exclusively to the money-grubbing field of cancer research.

* Here’s bad lip-reading of Rick Santorum:

Eventually this gag is going to get tiresome, but today is not that day.

* I’m probably going to be a bit lighter on blogging for a couple weeks as I need that time to finish up my next ebook for HarperCollins (which is quite a bit longer than the last one). The book is going to be my solutions for all the problems America is facing, so it’s sort of my magnum opus of my all my time blogging and writing columns. Thus I want to make sure it’s as good as it can be. This isn’t just going to be a book. It’s going to be a movement to revitalize our country and make it even more awesome than we can possibly imagine.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (11 votes, average: 4.64 out of 5)

28 Responses to “Nuke the News: That Ann Coulter Is Outrageous and Stuff”

1. hwuu says:

That’s OK Frank, We are all going to be busy with that Human Centipede thing you introduced us to.

2. coldguy says:

Oh, that’s right. Michelle O. hates looking at fat kids. I was wondering where the Hostess bailout was.

Isn’t it funny how the same liberals who want to regulate sugar are the same liberals whose corn subsidies are what makes high-fructose corn syrup (an inferior product that is worse for one’s body) cheaper?

4. Ernie Loco says:

Am I the only one who read that last line in an Alec Guiness voice?

And on a related note, does your plan for ending political animosity end with all the democrats dead? Because I’m not sure I can get behind any plan that doesn’t end that way.

“I have a new PJ Media column …”

Who cares?

6. hwuu says:

That Rick Santorum thing is Hilarious. I am not going to be able to watch him in debates anymore without anticipating him saying something like that.

Yeah, but hwuu, that video doesn’t compare with Perry’s “Save a pretzel for the gas jets.” That’s all-time golden.

@DamnCat: You do. Frank mentioned TUNA in his article!

8. Johnny45 says:

If we move to the moon then what do we nuke to make a statement?

9. CarolynthePregnant says:

President Obama says we have “righted the ship.” What he neglects to mention is that he pictures himself giving this speech standing on the Costa Concordia.

10. plentyobailouts says:

Franks has a column. Meh

11. Burmashave says:

Arrggggghhh, I did it again. I read the PJ Media comments. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, but at least Lucy had a sense of humor.

Are they completely lost without sarc tags over there?

Frank J., should you decide to move to PJ Media, just remember that over there, DamnCat would have ignited a debate about caring versus not caring.

Burmashave – heh.

Not only that, but half of them would pursue the fruitless effort of trying to convince a cat to care – and the other half would attempt the equally hopeless undertaking of trying to make a cat care less than he already does.

“Captain, the engine compartment is flooded. The auxiliaries are down. We have no power. No navigation. And no comm’s, sir”

“Well, tell the crew and passengers the lunch is on the house and I’ll be speaking today.”

“Is my vacation skiff loaded and ready?”

“Ah, Captain, I think we’re DIW and down by the bow.”

“We’re seeing positive signs, XO. Positive signs.”

“Maybe all of this is once again because Michelle Obama is just so tried of looking at fat kids.”

Well, she’s a liberal. So, every fat kid she sees represents two Big Macs she could have eaten that day instead.

15. Alex C. says:

I’m going to be super mad if they regulate sugar… does coffee count as sugar?

16. CrustyB says:

After I saw Ann Coulter’s Romney comments I grabbed my old copies of her books and flipped through them. All the pages were blank. I suspect time travel shenanigans.

17. Veeshir says:

The problem with your apathy plan is that’s been the default.

For a couple centuries we had a deal with our politicians, they didn’t screw us too badly, they at least pretended to kiss our butts, they at least pretended to love America and we agreed to not pay too much attention.

They’re not keeping their side of the deal and now they’re all mad that we stopped keeping our side.

In other words, you need to get the politicians back to doing what politicians do, pretending to kiss our butts at least, and we’ll go back to not paying attention.

As for living on the Moon, make sure Mycroft Holmes is there. Otherwise, our revolution will be nearly impossible.

18. EdThePastor says:

Regulate sugar? Great!!! I’ll just head south of the border and grab a few kilos of the good stuff and start my own black market. Good ol’ Eric is doing such a bang up job on drug trafficking he’ll never notice one gringo loaded down with a couple bags of sugar. Anyone want to place an advance order? Group discounts are available. And Frank the first packet is free because we’re friends. I love capitalism

19. Conservative Titans Take to the… links:

[...] has been called on the carpet by Constitutional conservative champion Mark Levin over …Nuke the News: That Ann Coulter Is Outrageous and StuffIMAO (satire)'Three Cheers for Romneycare'RedStateAnn Coulter And The Republican CrackupNew [...]

20. ussjimmycarter says:

That’s ok. I don’t have time to read this crap anymore! I’ve appointed myself “Sugar Sheriff” and I’m coming for YOU!!! There is a new Sheriff in town and I’m gunning for you Sugar Creeps!!! I’m takin’ names and…well…Moochelle is paying me like a gob of money for every one that I write down and send to her so I’m going to be like bigger than Chump or Trump or whatever his name is. And I have normal hair and a huge wiener…so here I come world!!!

Man, this anti-sugar campaign is getting as bad as taking candy from a baby.

Wait!

Hey! Don’t take away my Sugar Babies!

22. blarg says:

does anyone else see the irony in Michelle Obama discriminating against fat people?

Finally, equal time for Rick Santorum!
    But seriously…

Coulter was cool when she talked trash about the left, and I was OK with her slobbering over Christie, but Malkin is my gal from now on.

24. hwuu says:

@blarg
    We all see it. It is like her being against Kilgons or wide belly belts.

Maybe next year she can come out against Vacation spending or giving America the stink eye.

25. Ivan Ivanovich says:

“people who answer “I don’t know” when polled?”
    Is that something like voting Present?

And: 22 Blarg; That’s racist!

26. Ivan Ivanovich says:

In responce to the Hotair column a commenter said “They may fall in behind the last man standing, but they will have to hold their nose and vote for anyone they get.”

Isn’t that the point? Let’s just get rid of the Commie! We did that 4 years ago, but we didn’t have the middle.

27. Yosoff says:

Ann Coulter used to date Keith Olbermann. That’s all you need to know about Ann Coulter.

28. blarg says:

Yosoff – she dated Bill Maher, not Keith Olbermann…and they’re still apparently “good friends”.