* I have a new PJ Media column in which I outline my foolproof plan to end political animosity. Read it and bask in my genius.
* BTW, it was late notice so I didn’t mention it on my blog, but I was on Michael Graham’s radio show yesterday and it was lots of fun. If I can get some audio, I’ll put it up.
UPDATE: Here’s the audio.
* So, Ann Coulter sure has become a mindless Romney shill. She even has a column explaining how Romneycare is great and and mandated insurance is conservative. It was so well reasoned, it got her praise from David Frum.
Let this be a lesson to you: You can’t be constantly outrageous to get attention and be conservative. Conservatism is not outrageous, so eventually you’re going to run out of ways to be outrageous from the right and settle in on being outrageous to the right. Well, she’s sure getting attention again, so mission accomplished.
* Hey, they’re thinking of regulating sugar like they do alcohol and tobacco. Freedom is an okay idea, but it gets dangerous when freedom means people are allowed to make their own decision on what they eat and stuff. Maybe all of this is once again because Michelle Obama is just so tried of looking at fat kids. She tried to make it voluntary, but now government is going to come and actually knock the Twinkies out of their chubby little hands.
You know, we all made fun of Newt’s moon colony, but that might be the only option left if some of us still like this freedom thing.
* Wisdom of the Day from Ace of Spades:
It’s terrible that Komen Foundation is giving up its charity work and going back exclusively to the money-grubbing field of cancer research.
* Here’s bad lip-reading of Rick Santorum:
Eventually this gag is going to get tiresome, but today is not that day.
* I’m probably going to be a bit lighter on blogging for a couple weeks as I need that time to finish up my next ebook for HarperCollins (which is quite a bit longer than the last one). The book is going to be my solutions for all the problems America is facing, so it’s sort of my magnum opus of my all my time blogging and writing columns. Thus I want to make sure it’s as good as it can be. This isn’t just going to be a book. It’s going to be a movement to revitalize our country and make it even more awesome than we can possibly imagine.