* I think I’ve realized one of the great things about Andrew Breitbart was how much he scared the left. They’d act all dismissive of him, but freak out whenever he did anything and try to figure out what his trap was so they could prevent it before hand. It’s like how the White House immediately fired Shirley Sherrod when he released that one video. “Take that, Breitbart! Now you’re attacking someone who doesn’t even work for us anymore!” Of course, they ended up falling into it by doing that. And now some new videos of Obama’s college years are coming out and the left are jumping over themselves to say how insignificant they are. Because they’re scared. And that’s funny.
* So the left freaked out over Rush Limbaugh saying slut, but Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin a c-word and says other misogynist things, and Obama is all like, “This guy should fund raise for us.” The left don’t care about women. They care about politics. That’s why they’re always hesitant to talk about abuses of women in the Middle East, because to say Islamists are especially bad is to support right-wing viewpoints — and helping the other ideological side is much worse to them than anything that could happen to a woman, such as being drowned in a car. They’re the same way about racism. They like racism against people like Michelle Malkin and Clarence Thomas because they have different political views and thus deserve any horrible thing you can think of.
So next time the left acts like they don’t like harsh or vulgar rhetoric, we need to say to them, “No you don’t. You never disliked that. Shut up.”
* And people need to spend more time pointing out what a moral coward Barrack Obama is. He has a history of hanging around awful people and never speaking up. He went to Jeremiah Wright’s church for 20 years, he hung out with terrorist Bill Ayers, and now he won’t denounce Bill Maher because he wants that filthy lucre. And you know how dumb stupid Sarah Palin stood up against her own party in Alaska because it was corrupt? Is there any story of Obama standing against his own party on corruption. Maybe he just never ran into corruption… in Chicago.
When asked about Bill Maher, Obama said he’s not going to single out more bad people and just lead by example. Well, considering how awful the left acts, he’s a horrible leader.
Obama: Moral coward and useless as a leader. That’s all provable.
* The Keystone pipeline was once again defeated, though because of numerous Democrat defections there were 56 votes for it. If we had a problem with jobs and gas prices in this country right now, this would be a really big issue.
* Charles Murray has some ideas on how to reduce the isolation between the upper and lower class. I have my own idea: a fight club. Everyone is equal in a fight club. Also, rich people love punching poor people.
* Words of Wisdom from jon:
Just because I prefer white chocolate doesn’t make me racist but in the interest of full disclosure I do not care for minorities.