Link of the Day: IMAO Blogger Is World’s Most Famous Face

Posted on April 13, 2012 6:08 pm

[High Praise! to hwuu]

Take a look at Frank J:

Now click this link:

EVER DREAM THIS MAN?

Spooky, huh?

[Think you have a link that’s IMAO-worthy? Send it to harvolson@gmail.com. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (11 votes, average: 4.91 out of 5)

20 Responses to “Link of the Day: IMAO Blogger Is World’s Most Famous Face”

Wow! Looks oddly like Gen. Sherman.

Huh. He kinda does.

In Canada, his face is more than famous. So, I often tell people there that he’s also a famous writer and blogger but they don’t know anything about that because Canadians don’t read, eh?

4. Book says:

HOLY CRAP. No, I am quite sure I have never dreamed THAT before. But thanks for putting it in my head. I’m sure I’ll have fun nightmares tonight. DAMMIT HARVEY.

5. Book says:

(BTW, Frank, you look nothing like Night-mare Man. I always thought you looked like the love-child of Peter Parker and Mr. Bean)

6. plentyobailouts says:

Things that make you go buuuh.

I rarely remember my dreams, but I’d definitely remember that character!

If he walked into the bank where I work, I’d watch him like a hawk.
    (not Frank, the other guy.)

Harvey, it turns out that The Idaho Potato Board has required that Frank’s picture be posted on all bags of Idaho potatoes. That’s why Frank is so famous! Really!

The Board also considered the following marketing slogans for Frank’s potatoes:

The Frank Potato. Get Jiggy With It™
    Franken Spud Beefsteaks – You Know You Want ‘Em™
    Frank’s Stud Spuds – Big ‘n Tasty™
    Idaho Potatoes: Do You Want Frank With That™
    Frankly, My Dear, I Don’t Give A Potato™
    Idaho Potatoes: They’re What’s For Dinner, Frank™

Granted, The Idaho Potato Board is pretty weird and is rumored to have been taken over by Frank.

PS: if that’s what God looks like, then Adam must have been a Neanderthal.
    If God has brow-ridges, I’m OK with that, but surely he’d have better hair than that!

Harvey, That still shot from the movie “Just One of the Guys” is proof that Joyce Hyser was never really believable when she pretended to be a boy.

11. Matt says:

Barack Obama has a recurring dream where Michelle gets ravenously hungry, eats the man in the picture, but spits him out all over the Lincoln bedroom while mumbling something about “He contains too damn much cholesterol”.

12. Mxymaster says:

That is some weapons-grade creepy.

No. Unlike ussjimmycarter, I don’t dream about men.

Where’s he been lately anyway?

Yeah, I miss the no-buggering, Minnesota Great Horn, too, Cat. As far as I know, he was last seen counseling Hillary to get the hell out of the Obama administration.

15. seanmahair says:

Is it just me or is Frank starting to resemble Dr. Sheldon Cooper? Kind of make you say hmmmmmmmm.

seanmahair – Starting?…

Quantum Leap, starring Scott Bakula as Frank Fleming.

Yeahbut, Dr. Sheldon Cooper is an annoying particle physicist and Frank is some kind of electrical scientist with writing aspirations, you know.

19. Bill says:

Is this how Sarah feels about you? “I fell in love with him from the very first time I saw him in my dream. Even though if I think about it I must admit he’s really ugly. And yet each and every time, he sweeps me off my feet with his romantic gestures and sweet words. He buys me flowers, jewellery, he takes me out to dinner or to the beach to watch the sunset.”

20. hwuu says:

Woot! High praise!!! I am somebody now.