World’s Hardest Quiz: Who Are the People in Obama’s War Room?

Posted on April 16, 2012 6:55 pm

[High Praise! to Eddie]

Super Secret Answer Key (highlight to view text)

Left to right (standing): Van Jones, Saul Alinsky, Andy Stern, Cass Sunstein, Samantha Power, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Sr.

Left to right (seated): George Soros, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Barack Obama, Jeremiah Wright, Richard Trumka, John Maynard Keynes, Friedrich Engels, Frances Fox Piven, Karl Marx.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (9 votes, average: 4.56 out of 5)

14 Responses to “World’s Hardest Quiz: Who Are the People in Obama’s War Room?”

It’s the Harper Valley PTA!

Hard quiz. I think I got a “C.”

But clearly, they’re the “Occupy the White House” (OWH) crowd of crooks (complete with ghosts!).

Where’s Alger Hiss and Klaus Fuchs?

4. John says:

No Margaret Sanger?

5. Scott says:

Surely MSNBC’s Ed Schultz, Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, Larry O’Donnell and Chris Matthews and other MSNBC executives are members of Obama’s War Cabinet, or Obama’s Propoganda Ministry. Ed Schultz could be Joseph Goebbels.

6. seanmahair says:

Someone forgot to add Bill Maher this cabal. Random questions. Is this loser married, if so what woman would have so little self respect as to be married to him? The way he talks about women shows a total lack of respect for them. I wonder if his parents are proud of him, especially his mother? Or maybe he didn’t have a mother, his a lib so maybe thanks to evolution he hatched from an egg or evolved from an ape, that actually explains his behavior.

Oh and I could only name about 4 of these characters. I stopped before my head exploded.

7. Ivan Ivanovich says:

Hey, I recognize the guy in the lower right! It’s my Great Grandpa! What’s he doing there?

8. Les says:

Definitely no fighting in that war room.

9. Les says:

Hey, I just realized it’s photoshopped enhanced using Adobe┬« Photoshop┬« software. No reflections in the laptop monitors.

10. Bunkerhillbilly says:

This could be the Socialist Sergeant Pepper album cover. Also, are you sure that’s Alinsky? Looks a bit like FDR. Six of one, anyway.

11. Idahoser says:

I thought Bill Ayers was Lamar Alexander. And his picture looks similar too.

12. blarg says:

*shudder*

pure uncut nightmare fuel right there.

13. Les says:

@Bunkerhillbilly — Saul is dead!

14. Eddie says:

When I made this, I think I had in mind people that influenced Obama’s thinking, or people he would “answer to”. There are several others that could be part of this, including Valerie Jarrett, David Axlerod, Rahm Emanuel, and any of a large number of liberal media pundits, celebrities, politicians, judges, union bosses, and college professors.