* Obama, who previously gave himself a “solid B+” has now downgraded his grade to “incomplete” while speaking to the harpies on The View. You can just imagine him pleading to his professor, “Please don’t give me an F! Give me an incomplete instead! My dog ate my homework and then I ate the dog!”
I’m pretty sure the presidency is pass/fail anyway. He’ll get his grade in November.
* The Obama administration has charged CBS and the New York Times with bias. You’d think they’d keep quiet about that bias, but they’re actually claiming it was against them in that recent, devastating poll. Of course, this follows a pattern for Obama of trying to whine his way out of problems. “Wah! We are super popular! That poll is just mean and you’re stupid!” It’s pretty annoying, but the whining will turn to sweet music when it’s them complaining about how they lost.
“Wah! People didn’t vote for us despite how great we are because they’re racist!”
“Whatever, Rosa Parks. Here’s your bags; get out.”
* Romney has likened Obama’s rapid increasing of our debt to a prairie fire. I guess that works as analogy.
CITIZEN: “Oh no! This prairie fire is spreading rapidly! We have to do something!”
OBAMA: “I know: We’ll burn our way out of it. Let me get my flamethrower.”
CITIZEN: “That’s a horrible idea!”
OBAMA: “SHUT UP! YOU’RE STUPID AND I’M SMART!”
CITIZEN: “Gah! You’ve made things much worse! What a complete and utter failure!”
OBAMA: “It’s an incomplete.”
* Breaking News: Chris Matthews is pretty stupid. He’s one of those people extremely insecure about his intelligence — and for good reason — and so he often lashes out at others, especially Palin, to make himself feel smarter. He often mused about how bad Palin would do on Jeopardy!, and then he went on it himself and was a complete boob. Because he’s dumb.
I really don’t know how this dim bulb got on TV in the first place. They should make a show co-hosted by him and Biden where they just let them rant on the news for a half-hour and then award one of them at the end for who said the dumbest thing that night. It will be a tough, exciting competition!
* So the Ron Paul campaign ended. Yeah, I didn’t know it was still going on either. His views just weren’t popular. It ends up that people hate gold and love the Fed. Also, they’re not particularly enamored by cranks and their overenthusiastic crank supporters. Well, there’s always 2016 to… waste money on a pointless campaign that only pesters people. Seems like his politics would be more at place in a road show. He could travel town to town and have some hapless neocon for him to debate and easily defeat — it would be like the Harlem Globetrotters. Something to consider.