I Love the Smell of Liberal Tears in the Morning – Smells Like Victory

Posted on June 6, 2012 9:27 am

[YouTube direct link] (Viewer #16,102)

Just as a reminder, it was bitter, cranky Democrats who wanted – nay, BEGGED – for this recall election.

They have only themselves to blame.

Although personally I blame the current legal availability of 32 oz sodas in Wisconsin.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

16 Responses to “I Love the Smell of Liberal Tears in the Morning – Smells Like Victory”

1. Mike in KY says:

Looks like the “Leave Brittney Alone” guy.

2. Ernie Loco says:

Let me be the first to say, “Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!”

This moron once again proves that liberals don’t really know what democracy means. They aparently think it means everyone does what they want.

La Losers!

And a very nice reminder that we don’t work for the State. The State works for us.

They still won’t understand it, however.

4. IMAO » Blog Archive » Next Best Thing to Punching a Hippy: Slapping a Loser Democrat links:

[...] and in response to Mike’s comment, if Weepy Liberal Guy sees this video, you KNOW he’s gonna be bawling under a blanket with [...]

5. IMAO » Blog Archive » Nuke the News: Gloat links:

[...] The left are dealing with the Wisconsin defeat in different ways. There’s depression. There’s denial. There’s anger of course — I mean, what are the left without lots [...]

6. Scott says:

Going to Janesville, WI, tonight. Can’t wait to see some cars with “Recall Walker” stickers on them so I can point and laugh…

7. springeraz says:

Thank God there are enough grownups in Wisconsin to get this right. The union parasites got their hat handed to them last night, and it’s going to be great fun watching the MSM and Obamas handlers spin it for the next few months. Nothing I can add to Ernie Loco’s comment. “Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!” pretty much nails it.

Somehow I know Bush was involved in what happened in Wisconson so I’ll just blame him. It’s Bush’s Fault™.

Yes, crying parasite…”democracy” as you know it is done. Now, it’s back to real freedom instead of other people having to write you checks. Now, shut up and go get a real job.

Scott – for a union town that was built around a GM plant, the local signage around Janesville is surprisingly evenly split, with the larger-size signs tending to support Walker.

Makes me happy.

Democracy is dead!

Long live the Republic!

Teacher says, “Every time a liberal cries an angel gets its wings.”

13. Zaklog the Great says:

Oh no! Liberals have no money to buy political ads! It’s all rich, evil Republicans.

Listen, you pathetic whiner, call up George Soros, Barbara Streisand and half of Hollywood. Heck, call Michael Moore and see if he’ll give back some of the money you paid him to lie to you. There are plenty of rich (whining) liberals to go around.

14. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Given the amount of halucinogenic drugs in the system of your average malodorous hippie…the sale of hippie tears on ebay may constitute felony trafficking. So, given the mindset of the current USAG, those people of Northern European ancestry would be best served by claiming to be 1/32nd tribal, mestizo, or descended from Sally Hemmings before indulging in such mercantile endeavors.

15. NO_MO_BAMA says:

I heard this on the radio and he looks just like I pictured him.

16. Corona says:

I’m surprised the guy cried. This can’t be as bad as when he went to the vet to get neutered.