You gotta wonder what Obama’s to-do list — his real one, not that silly list of campaign promises — looks like. If his campaign promises such as changing the tone in Washington were truly the list, even he’d have to give himself a failing grade.
But no, the president gave himself an “incomplete” grade. That means he’s done some stuff, but the rest is in reach.
Whatever could those things be? Well, I’m thinking his goal is to out-do Jimmy Carter on everything. Let’s see how he’s doing, shall we?
- Drive gas prices up. Check.
- High unemployment. Check.
- Support ill-advised Islamic overthrow of a friendly Middle Eastern nation. Check.
- Have embassy in that country stormed later same year. Check.
- Attacked by a rabbit. Not yet.
- Lose election to Republican former governor of a liberal state. Not yet.
I’m not wishing a bunny attack on the president, but if it did happen, I would laugh my ass off.
That last item? I am wishing that upon him. And I’m doing what I can to make it happen.
Now, I know some of you don’t like the idea of voting for Mitt Romney. Those of you that have sworn to never vote for Romney, and plan to follow through, well, if you’d help take care of the rabbit thing, the rest of us will work on the election thing.
Then we can mark Obama’s to-do list complete and send him home to … wherever the hell he’s from.