The Democrats Have an Interesting Way of Counting Votes

Posted on September 5, 2012 7:30 pm

Not that their inability to count or do simple math is really questionable at this point. Watch as the Democrats disregard a rather vocal number of delegates to amend their party platform…

Haha…silly Democrats.

Hey, and by the way, I just had a birthday. And you know what my parents got me for my birthday? That’s right! Amazon.com credit. What should I do with that?

I was thinking, maybe buy a book or something. I like books. But I am not sure what book to buy. I think I want a funny book. Maybe something with a lot of political satire in it. Does anyone know any like that out right now?

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

20 Responses to “The Democrats Have an Interesting Way of Counting Votes”

1. Greg says:

I have an idea! Use your Amazon gift card to buy everyone on IMAO a copy of Frank’s new book!!

2. Keln says:

Who? What book? Huh?

3. The Democrats Have an Interesting Way of Counting Votes | I'm a Man! I'm 41! links:

[...] “Not that their inability to count or do simple math is really questionable at this point.”  Video At IMAO [...]

4. Choey says:

You should donate your credit to Obama’s campaign fund. (Isn’t that hilarious???)

5. Keln says:

What would be even more hilarious-er, is donating Amazon books to Obama. Can anyone list some good ones? You know, some good books about maybe fixing America? Or how to solve every problem ever? Something like that?

Anyone?

6. Les says:

You’ll probably want to pre-order this:

With stuff like that, who needs satire?

7. Mike says:

Did the dems just vote to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

8. Keln says:

@ Mike

It seems that they did. About time they achieve the ability to read a map and/or look up “Israel” on Wikipedia.

Now I can only wish that they would try to add cutting taxes and spending to the platform. That would be a riot.

9. Toadroller says:

Looks like an Occupy Wall Street session. Or kindergarten.

My gosh America, they had to cheat their own people just to get God on the platform.

10. IMAO » Blog Archive » Promoted Comment: The Democrat Party in 17 Words links:

[...] the comments to this post, Toadroller [High Praise!] said something that I considered profoundly insightful, so I [...]

11. Richard says:

Or if you don’t have enough credit to buy everyone on IMAO one of Frank’s books, how about just for those on this thread?

Are you thinking of hard cover, or, paperback?

What kind of dimwit party certifies a 2/3 vote by voice?

The Dimowit Party.

14. Keln says:

@ Richard

I have a good chunk of credit, but I want to buy something good. Perhaps you could provide a link to this Frank person you all keep speaking of. Has he written before?

15. Ogrrre says:

Even after 3 chances, it did not sound to me as if there was a 2/3 majority to adopt the amendments. It sounded about even to me all three times. But, the Dems need to pander to the so-called Christians and the Jews in their party more than they need to pander to the Muslims, so they pissed off the Muslims.
    Toadroller is right: they had to cheat their own people to get God included in their platform.
    It makes me wonder if they will try to rig November’s election the way the rigged the voting at their own convention.

16. NO_MO_BAMA says:

……in case there was any doubt these people are blatant communists.

17. Yosoff says:

The vote was irrelevant, the final decision had already been made by their teleprompter overlord.

18. Peregrine John says:

Keln: Had that problem for a while.

For what it’s worth, Antonio has been running Los Angeles like that since he got elected. Now everyone else knows what it’s like.

19. Writer says:

At least the Demo-Craps are being consistant with theirvote counting. That is how they counted the votes iFlorida in 2000.

20. IMAO » Blog Archive » I’m Now Somebody links:

[...] reference link, if you’re not familiar with that DNC voice-vote debacle. (No Ratings [...]