CBS reports that only 15% of Democrats believe the economic news is bad.
Now, I know that math doesn’t seem to apply to Democrats. But it does. So, this means that 85% of Democrats either believe the economy is doing just fine — or at least don’t think it’s doing badly.
A Democrat takes a look at the high unemployment rate, which is even higher than reported if you take into account people who’ve given up looking for work, and figures things are going smoothly.
A Democrat sees gas prices twice what they were when Obama took office and thinks that’s just peachy.
A Democrat sees banks closing and thinks that’s just chock full of awesome.
What else might someone like that believe?
- The tooth fairy.
- Free lunch.
- Elvis working at a Burger King.
- Fire won’t melt steel.
- Bush blew up the towers.
- Bush blew up the levees.
- Aliens at Roswell.
- Obama is qualified for … anything.
- Squirrels are actually spies working for the Mole People.
- You can borrow your way out of debt.
- Those people trying to kill us? They’re really, really nice.
- The Moon Landing was faked.
- The birth certificate is real.
Okay, maybe they’re right about one of those things.