Random Thoughts: More Fake Outrage

Posted on October 25, 2012 9:34 am

So what’s the alternative to Mourdock’s view? Telling children of rape they’re unnatural and God doesn’t want them?

The left seem to be doubling down on the hope that people will care about fake outrage over the economy.

So basically James O’Keefe is by far the most effective modern journalist.

I have some inventive ideas for voter fraud. Which candidate’s son should I take them to?

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (9 votes, average: 4.44 out of 5)

16 Responses to “Random Thoughts: More Fake Outrage”

O’Keefe’s trophy room is so full he only keeps an ear from his latest kills.

“This close to an election, liberals are incapable of being legitimately outraged about anything.”

You cut them to the quick, Frank.

3. La Longue Carabine says:

Vote for Obama and…

…post election analysts will go insane wondering who was the one guy in Idaho who voted for Obama. That’s really funny.

…you’ll feel free and liberated, and won’t be a myopic, close minded conservative living in an echo chamber.

…get that rebel spirit! Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. See: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1994-01-18/

…find out everyone in the entire state thinks the same thing. Oops!

4. Brutus says:

Rasmussen’s Poll for today: Romney 50%, Obama 47%, undecided 2%, other candidate 2%. 101% of the population reporting as ordered, Sir!!!! Finally, the Republicans are playing the game!

@4 – eh… cumulative rounding errors.

… which will be outlawed on day 1 by Paul Ryan.

6. Professor Hale says:

I notice no one cares any more about nepotism and funneling campaign funds to family members. Didn’t that used to ba a scandal?

7. Zaklog the Great says:

I know someone who has a child by rape. He’s about 10 years old now. I’m pretty sure she loves him. Would she undo the crime done against her? Absolutely. Would she get rid of her son . . . I doubt that.

Of course, any liberal would call me horribly insensitive for bringing this example into the conversation. I’m not sure why it’s more insensitive than bringing up someone who decided to abort the child.

8. Matt Musson says:

The easiest voter fraud is for precinct officials to wait until everyone has voted – then lock the doors and then vote for everyone who did not show up.

It happens every November. And, no one is taking the simple steps to insure it does not happen.

9. Basil says:

Matt:
    They are more careful about it now, but there is one race in particular I recall from many years back in my state where a lot of people showed up in alphabetical order and with the same handwriting and helped one candidate pull out a close race.

10. Ogrrre says:

Professor, yes, those actions are scandalous, IF AND ONLY IF the politician doing so is a Republican. If the pol is a Democrat, then there is nothing to see, and nothing criminal or unethical is going on. The same principle applies to rape (Bill Clinton) and manslaughter (Ted Kennedy). Criminal and unethical behavior is a resume enhancer for Democrats, and a carreer killer for Republicans. The only recent exception to the rule is the son of Virginia’s Representative Jim Moran resigning from his father’s campaign after being taped conspiring to commit voter fraud. But, I’m guessing that he will not be prosecuted in either state or federal court.

I hate to disagree with you Frank, but this close to an election, liberals are usually legitimately outraged about accurate polling data.

12. Brutus says:

@ 11 – see #4. Outrage will commence when a legit pollster pulls it out for the Republican with a typo.

13. Dohtimes says:

Liberals are understandably outraged by rape, unless of course it’s committed by Roman Polanski or Bill Clinton, then they get outraged by someone calling them rapists.

14. CapitalistB says:

No, Molock’s view that they *MUST* be aborted as a ritual pagan sacrifice. We tell nothing we just hand ‘em over …

15. Marc says:

“Since I live in Idaho, I think I might vote for Obama because it would be kind of funny.” many politicians are a joke but this election is no laughing matter…except to Joe Biden. If everyone who thought it might be funny to to vote for Obama did it…well, he would still probably lose but why risk it?

16. dmurray says:

Here in PA voter ID laws passed, then were challenged. The end result is that they can ask us for a driver’s license, but not make us show it to them. So when I am asked to show my ID I will say “no”. When they ask for my name, I will say “Den Murray……this time”.