Transcript of White House Meeting on 9/11/2012

Posted on October 24, 2012 11:00 am

Transcript from conversation in the Oval Office on September 11th, 2012:

AIDE: There has been an attack on a consulate in Benghazi.

OBAMA: Where’s that?

AIDE: In Libya.

OBAMA: Where’s that?

AIDE: The Middle East.

OBAMA: Where’s that?

AIDE: To the east… but the center of stuff to the east.

OBAMA: I understand. So what happened?

AIDE: Well four Americans were killed, including an Ambassador.

OBAMA: Eh. Doesn’t that happen all the time?

AIDE: Actually, no, sir, this is not a common occurrence. This is a very important and horrible incident.

OBAMA: It doesn’t seem important. I mean, I got fundraisers and stuff to prepare for. I don’t see why you’re bothering me with this. Hey, Biden, do you think this is important?

BIDEN: Me want cookie!

OBAMA: Biden doesn’t think it’s important. Probably just Muslims getting angry at some silly thing. They get angry at stuff all the time. Like cartoons, TV shows, and drone strikes. Silly Muslims.

AIDE: Actually, sir, we already have information telling us– Uh… why is Biden laughing.

OBAMA: He just does that. Ignore him.

AIDE: As I was saying, we have information that this was a planned terrorist attack by an al Qaeda-affiliated group.

OBAMA: Al Qaeda? That’s ridiculous. I killed bin Laden. You saw me kill him.

AIDE: Actually, it was a SEAL te–

OBAMA: I killed bin Laden. He dead. No more al Qaeda. Isn’t that right, Biden?

BIDEN: Where my shoe?

OBAMA: Biden agrees with me. There is no al Qaeda because I killed bin Laden and am a good and smart president. Obviously this attack was just Muslims getting angry at some YouTube video or something. We’ll announce that and vow to bring the maker of the YouTube video to justice. Don’t you agree, Biden?

BIDEN: Shoe on head!

OBAMA: Biden is a foreign policy expert and he agrees. This is smart. I am smart president. Tell me I’m smart!

AIDE: You’re very smart.

OBAMA: That’s right.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (23 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

15 Responses to “Transcript of White House Meeting on 9/11/2012”

1. CarolyntheMommy says:

One of my liberal friends saw that I shared this on facebook and told me she thinks it is too soon to joke about the story. I wasn’t sure how to approach it: do I try to explain to the little liberal that we aren’t making light of Libya but rather the Pres/VP? Or do I ask if she minded when Joe Biden was laughing himself silly about Libya during the debate? I just ignored. Liberals are odd little creatures with no funny bone.

2. FormerHostage says:

Carolyn, maybe your friend could explain something to me. During the Bush years all the top Liberals were screaming that by killing insurgents we were creating more insurgents. Now, during Obama’s term the head insurgent is killed and they say that now there are no more insurgents. How’s that work?

3. CTCompromise says:

CarolyntheMommy…Let me guess, this liberal friend also agrees with taking “Huck Finn” out of schools because it uses the “N” word…without realizing that Mark Twain put it there in order to make his point against racisim.

4. CTCompromise says:

And, by the way, why do you have more than one liberal friend? Uuughhh ! {shivers}

5. CarolyntheMommy says:

CT – I have many. No joke: they test my patience more than my toddler, and somehow that’s not surprising to me.

6. spacemonkey says:

Your toddler is probably more mature, mentally.

7. plentyobailouts says:

heh heh, CarolyntheMommy said liberal. Heh heh. I made liberal! In my pants! Heh heh.

8. CarolyntheMommy says:

My 2 year-old also just now said, “Here, Mommy!” all happily as she wiped something on my face as I put her down for her nap. What was that ‘something’? A booger. And I appreciate THAT more than liberals’ inputs into anything.

9. Writer says:

Obamanation had it correct in his mind.
    His fundraiser and reputation were far more important than some silly ambassador.
    Besides, the timing was inconvenient for him.

Anyway, its not like anyone would really care what he did about it.

10. CTCompromise says:

@8 CarolyntheMommy
    Especially because liberal’s input usually comes from the OTHER end! They tend to talk out of their fart holes.

11. CarolyntheMommy says:

CT is on FIRE today. Woot!

12. CarolyntheMommy says:

In any case, Facebook is a crazy place these days.

13. jts5665 says:

It is important when reading this to substitute the cookie monster’s voice for joe biden’s.

14. Rich says:

Aparently there was a Predator aircraft in the air streaming live video in real time back to the White House. So everyone was watching the attack as it was happening over the course of 7 hours but no one responded or stepped up to protect American lives. One has to question whether current leadership is taking world events seriously or simply looks at it as a remake of “The Running Man”.

The Predator operator should have dive-bombed the attackers. Even if it was unarmed, the terrorists wouldn’t have known that. Just seeing an American aircraft overhead would have made them fear that a follow-up air strike was on it’s way and they would have scattered. Heck, Iraqi troops tried to surrender to unarmed drones during the Gulf war fer Pete’s sake.