Let Me Raise Taxes on the Rich or I’ll Shoot This Dog

Posted on November 29, 2012 11:00 am

So Warren Buffet said that the reason he supports raising taxes on the rich is that it would boost the morale of the middle class. Seems like he’s cribbing from my “goose punch” theory of economics I presented in a column a while back. Because there is no logical reason for all this obsession on raising taxes on the rich that has ever been presented. The amount of revenue it’s expected is minuscule compared to the size of the deficit, and while many argue it will hurt job growth, a science fiction author couldn’t even come up with a scenario in which it would lead to more jobs.

Anyway, as I’ve said many times, be very wary of rich people railing against rich people — especially someone like Warren Buffet who is richer than about anyone. You’ll never find more dishonest people.

Including Obama, of course. He started a hashtag yesterday of #My2K where he’s trying to convince people he’s going to give us $2000 extra when in reality he’s threatening to take $2000 away from us if we don’t allow him to raise taxes on the rich. So either let him do his job-killing tax raise that no one will even argue will lead to anything useful, or he’ll soak the middle class. Come on, the campaign is over; could you be less of a jackass for just a little bit?

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (5 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

16 Responses to “Let Me Raise Taxes on the Rich or I’ll Shoot This Dog”

1. CarolyntheMommy says:

That’s just it: the campaign is not over. Campaigning is what this guy does. He’s sold himself to half of America, but he has to continue feeding the propaganda kool-aid or the people drinking it might possibly get a dose of antidote in the form of logic and reason.

I know, I know: I said kool-aid. Kool-aid is a code word. I’m a racist.

2. Larry E says:

That figures. Obama’s whole presidency is about bashing the people he hates (bankers, doctors, insurance companies, oil companies, Israel, England, rich white people)…

and rewarding people he likes (Muslim countries, poor people who need a free mortgage, unions, students with loans, gays…).

Bashers gotta bash. He wants to bash Richie Rich, and he’ll tell any lie to do it.

Warren Buffet: Defender of the middle class…umm, okay.

4. Mike in OH says:

@ CarolyntheMommy
    No, you said “logic and reason.” That’s the racist part. It’s not even coded!

5. silverfiddle says:

OK, that was a misleading headline. It thought this was going to be about Obama eating a dog…

silverfiddle,

Obama eating a dog has become such a common occurrence no one even talks about it anymore.

“less of a jackass” ?

Heh. That’s not possible.

Obama: The Jackass President. Presdent Jackass.

Jackass: word for the day.

Jackass on a Federal Jackwagon.

Shut it down.

8. Mxymaster says:

For some people, jackassery is bred in the bone.

9. plentyobailouts says:

Ok I have to be serious for a moment. I know, I know, yuo are all saying please Plenty, say it isn’t so!! But..

The marxists, (they quit being democrats in 1963) will only pick a random number that sounds good to define rich because they are forced to. Basically, if you are white and have a job, you are rich. If you are black and have a job you are a victim, unless you have principles, then you are an Uncle Tom.

The marxists only want more taxes to spend more. They have no intention of reducing increases, just increasing. marxists have never met a tax they didn’t like. Nor a woman they couldn’t drive off a bridge if she gets “uppity”

Marxists hate poor people, but poor people keep them rich and make slaves out of the rest of us, so they produce tons of them. Marxists believe that blacks, mexicans, women, and homosexuals are incapable of fending for themselves, therefore they must do it for them. This means that any opposition is racist.

Marxists believe that dog should only be served fresh and that mustard should never accompany a Schnauzer.

Marxists can only become less of a jackasss if they become full fledged A***holes. Or if they run over jane fonda.

Enough seriousness. I understand FrankJ wrote a book. I think I may learn to read. Nah.

10. CarolyntheMommy says:

“jackassery” – I am so using it.

11. Ernie Loco says:

…could you be less of a jackass for just a little bit?

Unfortunately, no, he cannot. He is a democrat; they never stop being jackasses.

12. Writer says:

Warren Buffet has spent so much time in the “Echo Chamber” that he no longer recognizes reality.

13. Bad Science says:

For an outstandingly rich person, Warren Bufffet sure has liked to act like an imbecile a lot lately. His talk about tax rates drives me to drink. Talk about the gross dollar amount paid in taxes, and the discussion gets very different very rapidly.
    I suppose he is just enjoying his “Snookie” moment now, though.

Frank, that second link was a duplicate of the first. (where it says, “I presented in a column a while back” with some reference to Goose Punching) it just sent me back to the HotAir article.
    I think I figured out how o got re-elected.
    He’s been holding the middle class hostage for 4 years and 52% have come down with Stockholm Syndrome.

I think I figured out how o got re-elected.

Oops, sorry!