Random Thoughts: Race and Obama Jesus

Posted on November 27, 2012 9:35 am

Either other races have to give up racial identity politics or I’d expect whites to eventually pick it back up.

Slows news days again… time for the political humorist to shine and fill space!

So are we still trying to end racial politics or are there just too many advantages to some political parties for that?

NAACP, La Raza… I mean, we’re all well aware that eventually have to get rid of those things, right?

Somehow in America we can have a series put out 22 episodes every year, but the Brits can’t manage three every two years! No wonder they lost their empire.

#IfObamaWasJesus He’d proclaim his riding a donkey into town as a green energy solution.

#IfObamaWasJesus Number of souls saved would be way under expectations, but it’s not his fault.

#IfObamaWasJesus He’d have a secret list for targeted smiting.

#IfObamaWasJesus Would feed thousands with a couple loaves of bread and a few fishes and a huge deficit.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (7 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

15 Responses to “Random Thoughts: Race and Obama Jesus”

1. Zaklog the Great says:

#IfObamaWasJesus he wouldn’t have been born. He wouldn’t have wanted Mary to be “punished” with a baby.

#IfObamaWasJesus he would have said to his carpenter father “You didn’t build that.”

#IfObamaWasJesus he would say “If you don’t have a Chevy Volt, sell your cloak and buy one.”

#IfObamaWasJesus the Eucharist would be made of dog.

3. Matt Musson says:

It is clear to me following Jamie Fox’s outburst – that Black people feel about Obama exactly how the Nazis felt about Hitler.
    I am not calling Obama Hitler. I am just pointing out what I observed.

I guess we can be glad that American citizens are not being carried off to the camps.

4. Cautiously Pessimistic says:

Apparently, it all went wrong in the 50′s:

Oh, we don’t have to be carried off to the camps, Matt. We’re IN the camp.

6. The Mad Analyst says:

#IfObamaWasJesus He’d blame John the Baptist.

#IfObamaWasJesus there would be 10 times as many quotes in the Bible, but not one of them would be memorable.

#IfObamaWasJesus he, Michelle and Jay-Z would have eaten the five loaves of bread and two fish themselves and everyone else would have starved.

#IfObamaWasJesus John 10:27: My sheep hear my voice, and I lie to them, and they follow me: And I give unto them a cell phone; and they shall never work.

10. Basil says:

#IfObamaWasJesus He would feed feed five adults and two small children with thousands of loaves and fishes, because it would be a new entitlement. And you and I (and our grandchildren) would pay for it.

11. Bob in Feenicks says:

#IfObamaWasJesus there would be no Bible, we would read the Holy Teleprompter.

12. Bob in Feenicks says:

#IfObamaWasJesus it would be revealed that he didn’t know how to swim, and the media would claim it’s because he walks on water.

13. ccoffer says:

If Brakabama was Jesus, we’d all be in hell.

14. NoMoBama says:

#IfObamaWasJesus he wouldn’t have a f’ing Arab terrorist Muslim name!

#IfObamaWasJesus he wouldn’t leave his illegal immigrant alleged “Aunt” living on welfare.

#IfObamaWasJesus he’d turn all that extra water from the rising oceans into screw top wine for his ‘voters’.

15. Dohtimes says:

#If ObamaWasJesus we would all still have Obama as our cross to bear.

#IfObamaWasJesus those faded Jesus posters would be found in all government run school classrooms.