Satire or Idiocy? You Won’t Be Able to Tell

Posted on November 30, 2012 10:00 pm

[High Praise! to The Real Revo]

[YouTube direct link] (Viewer #48,572)

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (11 votes, average: 4.64 out of 5)

19 Responses to “Satire or Idiocy? You Won’t Be Able to Tell”

1. Les says:

Excellent stuff. Yes, it’s so dead on that it’s almost impossible to tell. It’s almost sad, when the first clue is that the hair style doesn’t change. The fact that the books on the shelf never change is more plausible.

2. Nate says:

Look at the books in the background. That gave it away for me. Notice the conspicuous lack of anything that would fit into a ‘womens studies’ course or anything written by the modern day Paul Krugman, not to mention neither of Dear Leaders books.

3. Dodsfall says:

It took a few minutes to tell, but it’s definitely satire. By “year three” he went a little overboard. I like the ironic ending. “Let’s see what I can do about that.”

4. Steel Turman says:

That hurt my head.

Please don’t hurt my head.

If that isn’t satire …

… might as well nuke the Moon.

5. Steel Turman says:

I watched that sucker a second time and I think that dude should get some kind of award.

Like an Emmy.

An Oscar!

Jaysus, that there is pure genius right there.

Bad scary, too.

6. CarolyntheMommy says:

Satire, total satire but it’s extraordinarily sad how there are SO many (roughly 50% of the voting public I’d say) that would look at that find it brilliant if it were serious.

I got suckered the first time I watched this, which is why I bookmarked it. Having checked out his other, *slightly* less subtle videos… yeah this is satire.

But SOOOO believable…

8. Keln says:

I kept noticing his selection of books…not books a progressive would be much interested in. He likes history, he likes war history, and he likes American history. No progressive would be caught dead with a book like Almost a Miracle. America, to a progressive, was an evil mistake that killed natives and enslaved black people, not a miracle.

But, it was so expertly crafted, if it wasn’t for the visual clues, you could actually believe this was the real deal.

Good stuff.

9. John Scotus says:

It may be satire, but is it any more absurd than what others have posted in earnest? In this new era of Obamania, reality has become farce, and farce reality. We are truly in a postmodern twilight zone.

10. NoMoBama says:

Sadly, I doubt any brain dead liberal would even get it which is why you can hear that giant flushing sound everywhere ever you go. His liberal impression is flawless, the fact that it seems so hard to believe is what makes it so believable. There really are people who think like this and when combined with 100,000,000 leeches, it’s not hard to see why we now live in the 3rd world.

USSA! USSA! USSA!

11. springeraz says:

sadly, not satire. It’s idiocy, the main thing I picked up was this guy continually using the phrase “cultural IQ”….I think that’s libcode for “if you don’t think just like me, you’re stupid”…..I feel sorry for his kid.

12. NoMoBama says:

Sadly, you don’t get that it IS satire, actually, parody. He’s making the extreme point that there really ARE people who think this way and they really DON’T understand that the results will always be the same.
    It’s funny how liberals insist people are “born gay” and that will never change but if you tell them yes and many people are born STUPID and that will never change either, they call you a racist.

13. Russell Snow says:

This one was better of his:

14. T Rich says:

Not just satire, but brilliant satire. He describes his daughter’s new school at the beginning and at the end in exactly the same words. He is playing on the classic liberal actions and failure to make connections – for example, California could be a great state if we provided x, y and z; 10 years later California sucks and you then move to Colorado because California sucks so bad; you say, “hey Colorado’s great, except it doesn’t have x, y and z. That would make it so much better. YAY.”

15. Michael Z. Williamson says:

So, is “Diversity training” explaining how people from different backgrounds are the same, but different?

16. Michael Z. Williamson says:

T Rich: or the Massholes moving to NH and trying to make it more like MA.

I also have a couple of liberal acquaintances (I can’t call them friends anymore) who voted for every liberal POS in Illinois, including Blagojevich, then moved to WI because of the taxes.

17. CarolyntheMommy says:

Ditto, 16. Whenever I hear people say “Live Free or Die” in a contemptuous voice – like it’s a bad thing – I bristle.

18. DonP says:

yes, T; and then they move to Idaho, cause colorado is a train wreck.

19. Taylor says:

Ramzpaul is no leftist retard. He’s just very good at satire.