Video – There Is No Fact That Obama Won’t Deny

Posted on November 1, 2012 10:00 pm

Yeah, I know he’s joking, but still, to miss your shot twice and BOTH times say “Oh, I thought that was good”… I just can’t help thinking it’s a perfect window into this narcissist’s soul:

[YouTube direct link] (Viewer #18,233)

So… when else would Obama say “Oh, I thought that was good”?

“Mr. President, unemployment is 7.8%, which is higher than it ever was under Bush.”

Keep it going in the comments, please…

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

39 Responses to “Video – There Is No Fact That Obama Won’t Deny”

1. Grammie says:

I think the shot he finally made might have been movie style. I noticed that that shot didn’t include the goal so you saw the ball leave his hand and then the shot panned over to catch the ball circling the rim before dropping.

Am I overly cynical or just about right considering what a fraud he is?

2. CarolyntheMommy says:

I gave you one of the largest tax increases – I mean penalties (darn it I do that EVERY time) in American history? I thought that was good.

3. CarolyntheMommy says:

I used tax payer dollars in ‘the worst economy since the Great Depression’ to fly Air Force One really low over New York city – without consulting anyone there causing panic among the largest metropolitan area in the United States. I thought that was good.

4. CarolyntheMommy says:

I bowed to a foreign king, literally. I thought that was good.

5. CarolyntheMommy says:

I figured out that when Joe Biden says there are 57 states, he’s just confused between states and varieties of Heinz. I thought that was good.

6. CarolyntheMommy says:

I leaked all sorts of details about Osama Bin Laden’s killing so that militants could kill Seal Team 6 members in retaliation. I thought that was good.

7. CarolyntheMommy says:

I learned that those Austrians don’t speak Austrian. Who knew? They speak German. I guess I’ll have to learn how to say “put another shrimp on the barbie” for my next trip…. that would be good, right?

8. CarolyntheMommy says:

*forgive my different use of ‘good’ – I had some snark to get out

9. Buttercup says:

I forced through Obamacare on a straight party line vote, despite massive opposition from the people I promised to represent. I thought that was good.

10. Buttercup says:

I really whomped on Romney in that first debate. I thought that was good.

I put two angry, Constitution-hating, liberal women with no credentials on the highest court in the land. I thought that was good.

I watched four Americans fight and die over seven hours and refused to send help. I thought that was good.

I married the ugliest, angriest woman known to mankind. I thought that was good.

I told the people that built it that they didn’t build it. I thought that was good.

15. John says:

I listened while my pastor preached “God D**n America” for twenty years. I thought that was good.

16. John says:

I invited a raging racist who thinks all white people will burn in hell to pray at my inaguration. I thought that was good.

17. John says:

I appointed a 9/11 truther as my green jobs czar. I thought that was good.

18. John says:

We armed drug cartels, leading to the further destabilization of our immediate neighbor, hundreds of dead Mexicans, and at least two dead American law enforcement officers. I thought that was good.

19. John says:

I selected an imbecile as my VP. I thought that was good.

20. CarolyntheMommy says:

I learned the layout of this great land during my time in this first term. I learned it from the fairways at Pebble Beach to the sand traps at Sawgrass. I thought that was good.

21. John says:

I drone killed the crap out of everyone, except the people who were activly murdering American citizens in Libya. I thought that was good.

22. John says:

I made a 40 year old TV show the central issue of my re-election bid. I thought that was good.

I wore mom-jeans and threw a baseball like a girl. I thought that was good.

24. CarolyntheMommy says:

When I took office the Middle East looked stable compared to what it looks like now, and I think that’s good.

25. CarolyntheMommy says:

My first move upon stepping into the Oval Office was to directly insult one of our closest allies (if not THE closest) by not just hiding a bust of Churchill in my desk but by taking the time and effort to send it back to Great Britain. I thought that was good.

26. CarolyntheMommy says:

I sent my wife to lecture the IOC on the Olympic dream. I thought that was good.

27. CarolyntheMommy says:

I used Air Force One to fly from DC to NYC for a dinner date with Michele, then I talked about ‘green initiatives’ and I thought that was good.

I blamed Republicans for bills I couldn’t get passed despite have a Democrat-controlled House and Senate for two years. I thought that was good.

I sealed all of my own records, then claimed that Mitt Romney was a felon because he didn’t release as many years of tax returns as I requested. I thought that was good.

I ate a dog. I thought that was good (but tough).

I promised to cut the deficit in half in my first term, but instead increased it more than any president in history. I thought that was good.

I refused to cooperate in the investigation into my Operation Fast & Furious which caused over 300 deaths. I thought that was good.

33. NO_MO_BAMA says:

I gave out $1 Trilllllllion (enough to feed every person on earth) to a bunch of deadbeat welfare leeches so they’d vote for me, I thought that was good.

34. NO_MO_BAMA says:

I had a terrorist write “my” book and then sold it to a bunch of liberal idiots who didn’t even read it and now I’m rich, I thought that was good.

35. NO_MO_BAMA says:

I don’t care what becomes of Russia America. To hell with it. All this is only the road to a World Revolution. Vladimir Lenin Barry O.
    I thought that was good.

I thought all of these were good.

Seriously read them, this guy is good!

36. Writer says:

Who is surprised?
    Narcissus himself had nothing on Obamanation.
    He honestly thinks he has done agreat job as President.
    Life in a bubble , he has no contact with reality outside.

37. John says:

I said I was the fourth greatest US president of all time. I thought I was good.

38. JAGernaut says:

I had Joe Biden as my vice president for four years. I thought that was good.

39. Dohtimes says:

I made Jimmy Carter look like the second worst president in our history and I thought that… oh hell no, I know that was good.