Imagine… you are conceal carrying your 18th century musket rifle, and all of a sudden a bad guy shows up and points a gun at an old woman on the streets. And so you, being the hero that you are, whip out your musket and take a shot at the bad guy…but you only graze him. So he turns his gun towards you, very angry now. So, to take control of the situation, since you don’t have a semi-automatic weapon, you:
1. Convince the bad guy to pause for about 30 seconds.
2. Add some powder to your musket, pouring it into the muzzle.
3. Pack a charge into the barrel and tamp it down tightly.
4. Cock back the firing arm, raise the rifle and aim.
5. Tell the bad guy “game on!”, and then try and shoot him again.
[Think you have a link that's IMAO-worthy? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]