Listing Michelle Obama’s Weaknesses? Where to Begin…

Posted on December 10, 2012 8:00 am

Samuel L. Jackson suggested Michelle Obama run for President, saying “Michelle is Superwoman. What can’t she do?”

Stand to see someone enjoying their food, for one.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

14 Responses to “Listing Michelle Obama’s Weaknesses? Where to Begin…”

1. Iowa Jim says:

As far as I can tell, she also can’t take a trip without spending at least $1 million.

2. Swan says:

Invite decent, talented artists to WH to entertain. Only slutty,anti-American trash is welcomed.

3. Silverfiddle says:

I heard she can crush man-juevos in her kung-fu grip…

4. Genghis Khen says:

She can’t pass up a tamale.
    She can’t look at a fat kid without recoiling in disgust.
    She can’t be proud of her country very often.

5. Dodsfall says:

She has a strong aversion to tribbles.

6. Mxymaster says:

She can’t respect the notion of property rights. Well, any rights, actually.

She can also be completely blindsided by her inability to see the hypocrisy in despising rich people while amassing as huge a fortune as possible. Then again, all lefties are like that.

7. Matt Musson says:

Dodsfall – Tribbles have a strong aversion to her!

“Jim, this man is a Klingon!”

“But that’s the First Lady!”

“Jim, this woman is a man!”

9. AT says:

She can’t seem to dress herself without wearing some kind of belt that supports her rack.

10. blastit says:

What CANT she do? Keep a law license!!!

11. Wombat says:

I’ll tell you one thing she can’t do: get my vote. If she’s superwoman, we’re in big trouble. Now, Condi Rice is someone I would, 1)vote for with a smile on my face, 2)not mind calling superwoman, and 3)lay money on in a fight against Mrs. Obama. Okay, I’m slow. I just realized that Michele Obama’s initials are MO, which to some people means how a criminal commits a crime (truth in advertising?).

12. Bunkerhillbilly says:

I just realized that Michele Obama’s initials are MO

Actually, she was born Michele Robinson, giving her the initials “M-R”…along with insight into her special mental capabilities.

Lord shield us from one of her high-function Asberger’s, foot-stomping, shrieking tantrums.

That Samuel L. Jackson would be exultant about her political potential (heh) also speaks to his limited intellectual capacities beyond being able to mimic and parrot the words written by others. (Yay, Samuel, go play another angry, scary Black man who deploys expletives with ease. Oh, I’m sorry, Samuel, an expletive is a curseword. I do apologize for my uppity Honkie tone, but that’s what happens when you pay attention in classes rather than going off and becoming some kind of junkie.)

13. Writer says:

Severe allergies to:
    Sunlight
    Budgets
    Cooked Meat (raw is fine as long as it is nice and bloody)
    Anyone not dependent on the government

14. Writer says:

Moochelle would never accept being President unless they abolish the Limited Power of the Constitution. She wants to issue Edicts.