Obama has changes his position and now corporate funding will be accepted for his inauguration. This sounds like a great opportunity for sponsorship. Here’s some ideas:
* Bankruptcy attorneys.
* Services that cater to the unemployed like job hunting sites.
* Al Qaeda. Think of how “A 2nd Obama term, brought to you by Al Qaeda” would really get people fearing them again.
* Mental health services targeted to anyone really enthusiastic about a 2nd Obama term.
* Canada. “Hey, you always make fun of us, but we don’t seem so shabby now, huh?”
* Hard liquor; realizing we have Obama for another four years will significantly increase liquor sales.
Of course, all the people really behind Obama’s 2nd term aren’t going to care about the pomp and circumstances and just want free stuff, but Obama won’t be using money donated to him to buy people presents. He only uses our money for that.