I like New Year’s resolution because I firmly believe in that I should become more awesome every year until the day I die (which I predict will be from me literally exploding with awesomeness). So here are my resolutions for this year:
* I will get more vengeance against my enemies.
* I will capture Bigfoot (even though I suspect him to just be a large, hairy Canadian).
* I will have more pens around the house so I don’t have to go looking for a working pen. I mean I know I don’t use pens much anymore since mainly I take notes on my iPad, but still, every once in a while it would be nice to be sure pens are nearby.
* I will take more enjoyment out of the simple things in life, like headbutting.
* I will take all the elements that make food taste better (cheese, gravy, bacon, ranch dressing, butter, being fried) and make one super food using them all.
* Less talking, more roundhouse kicking to the face.
Well, that seems like some good ones. What are some other resolutions that will help one become more awesome?