Link of the Day: Desperately Seeking Adults

Posted on January 16, 2013 6:00 pm

[High Praise! to Seanmahair]

Wanted

Excerpt:

Wanted: Adults, to led, direct, contain and return government to it’s original boundaries. This is what “we the people” should be advertising for. We’ve had all sorts of leaders the good, the bad and the ugly in the history of the United States. We have never however, had a such a huge group of “Peter Pan/ Tinkerbells” in charge of important things like Justice, Immigration, Security, Military, Education and the executive branch. Seriously the shear amount of tantrums, back biting and revenge taking reminds one of Junior High School with Kindergarten rolled in for good measure. I’ve observed two year olds with brighter moral compasses then these pretend adults.

[Think you have a link that’s IMAO-worthy? Send it to harvolson@gmail.com. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

14 Responses to “Link of the Day: Desperately Seeking Adults”

seanmahair needs to go to Washington with a large paddle.

2. DrRiff says:

Wanted: Internet bloggers who know the difference between “led” and “lead” and when to use “than” and not “then”
    Bad grammar and spelling makes that statement look ignorant and uneducated.
    A true conservative still believes in a proper education.

Well, I have no problum with the mispelings. It’s her thoughts that count, Dr.Raff.

Seanmahair Roools! (rules)

baKon 4 mispeelings!

6. seanmahair says:

Yes you are correct I wrote led instead of lead. Spell check is my friend most of the time. The nuns tried very hard to instill in me not only proper grammar but correct spelling . I spent many a recess at the board writing spelling words over and over again. Sadly I’m still a lousy speller but I’m not alone, neither am I perfected. I don’t excuse my mistakes but when I’m passionate about something I sometimes think faster then I can type. Mea culpa. Sorry I offended your sensibilities.

7. GraphicLens says:

Seanmahair can’t go to D.C. with that paddle until she’s dun with me. And ease up on that grammar critique Drriifffff. When she’s spittin’ fire a few letters are likely to get scorched off now and then. Besides, she’s entitled, being a product of our grate governmint school system – except for some time in parochial schools ware she learned to use the paddle.

8. Bob in Feenicks says:

#2 DrRiff:

You must be new to IMAO, where misspelling and bad grammar is a hallmark of Frnak J.

DrRiff – point of netiquette: notification of spelling & grammar errors is best done through private communications. If circumstances require public notification, do so courteously.

Exception: this point does NOT apply to anything I write at IMAO. If you see a Harvey typo, speak up quick so I can get it fixed.

10. Dohtimes says:

A true conservative also believes in punching grammar Nazis in the face.

11. DrRiff says:

Face-punch received – thanks for the netiquette lesson – message assimilated.

@11 – Very gracious. Here… rub some bacon on those facial abrasions ~~~~~

13. DrRiff says:

mmmm bacon! All better.

14. seanmahair says:

You’se guy are teh funny.