Loaded for Bear RINO

Posted on January 2, 2013 9:00 am

So, Congress has up and passes Obama’s plan. The one where they’ll raise taxes on 77% of Americans.

How did your Congressman vote? Find out here.

Mine voted “no.” Good Congressman.

What about those that voted “yes?” Well, I’m thinking next election, a RINO hunt may be in order.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (7 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Loaded for Bear RINO”

1. CarolyntheMommy says:

\I learned two things:

1) Mine voted ‘no’ and
    2) Plural ‘no’ is ‘noes’ and not ‘nos’.

2. Mxymaster says:

Mine voted yes, but she’s been voted out in favor of a screaming liberal who didn’t even pretend to live in my district, so I guess we suck either way.

3. Tau Dades says:

mine voted a “noes”

4. Writer says:

The only problem with that plan is that the Government gets to decide which species is protected.
    I’m betting that Osama will declare the “Large-Mouthed Rino” an endangered species.

5. Steve says:

Mine, Tim Walberg, voted no, and got a thank you note from me this morning.

6. JAGernaut says:

At least all five Republicans reps from my state voted “no” on this travesty – the three Dems supported it, of course.

7. Ruth Rose says:

I admire those who still believe that elections are honest and that their vote actually counts. I no longer do.

8. jclady says:

My Rep. voted “no”, as did all the Republican Reps. from my state.

9. JAGernaut says:

Something else to check your “representatives” on:

This is the bill to rescind Obama’s executive order giving all federal employees a pay raise. It looks like we only have two Republicans to call onto the rug for voting against this one – Wolf and Wittman, both of whom are from Virginia – though there are six more who failed to vote.

10. Dohtimes says:

Bob Goodlatte voted a FU Boehner and the big eared beanpole that rode in on you.

11. CarolyntheMommy says:

Wolf is my rep. He’s had his seat forever and probably thinks it’s safe and sound. If he were a Dem, he’d be right.

12. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Paul “Bring Tha Maths” Ryan (WI), presumptive wunderkind for 2016, voted AYE for this sack of…excrement.

Way to show the courage of one’s convictions and good job with the political Three Card Montie, Boychik

What’s next…you-tube vids of Ryan being leaked showing him doing rails of blow off of a hooker’s hind end and quaffing MD 20-20 from a communion chalice along with Boehner in the nave of the National Cathedral in D.C.?

This country is screwed.

Bunker, sometimes I suspect you’re actually Dennis Miller.

Most of the tax increase was the resumption of the previous Social Security withholding rate which was the big “all Americans will get a tax break if you vote for me” promise of 2008 and which was stupid in the first place since it only guaranteed that Social Security would go bankrupt just that much faster.
    My rep is Cohen, who famously compared the TEA party to the Nazis, even though, as was pointed out here, he bares a striking resemblance to that bald-headed little SS agent from the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark.
    So that for him.