High school graduation is up. This is apparently related to the bad economy as people are staying in school as there are no job opportunities out there. That makes me think: Maybe we should look more on the bright side of the horrible Obama economy.
GREAT THINGS FROM OBAMA’S BAD ECONOMY
* Illegal immigration is down.
* Less emissions with so many fewer people needed to drive to work each day.
* Gives us time to appreciate the bare necessities of life.
* Wallets lasting longer with so much less wear and tear on them.
* Pedophiles these days are less able to afford a windowless van.
What are your favorite advantages of a bad economy?