You’ve Just Got to Nip This Sort of Thing in the Bud

Posted on January 22, 2013 8:00 pm

In Maryland, two 6-year-old boys were suspended while playing cops and robbers during recess and using their fingers to make imaginary guns.

Why? Were they using imaginary high-capacity magazines?

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (8 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

15 Responses to “You’ve Just Got to Nip This Sort of Thing in the Bud”

1. NoMoBama says:

2. Hunter says:

All those involved in suspending these boys should be lined up along on the edge of a freezing cold swimming pool and given a few rounds of Slap-Immersion Therapy, followed by being barred for life from having anything to do with education – much less child education. That would be called “getting off easy” in my book, but you have to show a little mercy – you know – to set an example for the kids.

3. NoMoBama says:

I’m sure if they had realistically pretended to be gay married, that would be just fine as long as they had safe….gay marriage.

4. CarolyntheMommy says:

This lack of common sense brought to you by the people forming the minds of the next generation.

Where, exactly, in the Constitution is the federal government granted any control over education? It must be right around the word abortion or the phrase “separation of church and state.”

The phrase, “educated by the Soviets” used to be the worst condemnation of an education system.

Now, it’s “educated by the Americans.”

Our education system is truly administered by…morons.

8. CarolyntheMommy says:

Dear Texas,

I’m coming to you! Just a little while longer.

Love,
    CarolyntheMommy

Jimmy do you like Texas? Wink wink.

9. CTCompromise says:

We finally find some kids outside, running & playing instead of sitting around–and they get suspended for it…What a world we live iin. Welcome to Libville.

CarolyntheMommey – I love Texas. And so do you.

11. Marc says:

Darn assault fingers!

12. Writer says:

See, the Left couldn’t even abide the idea of two boys imagining guns.

13. Writer says:

It was worse than any of us thought. The boys were imagining infinite repeaters that take over the bearer.

14. bullibrat says:

The other day, I was driving to the store when I passed a neighbor’s house. Two little boys were obviously playing sniper and “shooting” at my vehicle with their stick guns. I didn’t think to call the cops. I was too busy marvelling at the fact that a couple of kids could have the creativity in this day and age to play such a game when they could have been inside playing Call of Duty on XBox Live.

What the heck is WRONG with me?!?

15. bullibrat says:

Oh, btw, I am also in Texas. Come to TX Carolyn…you’ll LOVE it here!