Jobs Not Cuts (Also Not Jobs)

Posted on February 26, 2013 11:00 am

So Obama in his never ending battle with math and reality pushed a hashtag on Twitter of #JobsNotCuts. Really? After four years of Obama, aren’t we pretty well aware that jobs are just not on the table no matter what we do? I mean, going to Obama and asking for jobs is like going to a vegan restaurant and asking for steak — you’re just at the wrong place if you’re looking for that option. Of course, you can say quite the same thing about spending cuts.

The government is now spending more than any other entity in the history of humanity, yet somehow the jobs aren’t here. It’s almost like Keynesian economics and Obama’s entire cabinet is full of crap. But if we don’t do this one cut (which isn’t a cut but a reduction in increase — we’ll still be spending more in 2013 than we did in 2012), then that will cost us those mythical jobs Obama could never deliver in the first case. If you believe that, let’s just go ahead and make the minimum wage to a $1000 an hour (ask any Democrat — you can constantly raise the minimum wage with no consequences ever!) and we’ll all be rich and live in prosperity because that’s how economy works.

Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from being pessimistic is knowing that the when the country collapses, the people most responsible will die out in the first winter.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

16 Responses to “Jobs Not Cuts (Also Not Jobs)”

1. Carpenter says:

Jobs? What the hell is a Job?
    The object of Obammunism is to overload the Capitalist system while pretending to care for the poor and unfortunate. Jobs? This is the Cloward-Piven strategy.

That’s why we are seeing all these other Red Herrings: Gun Control, Global warming, Gay marriage, Free Healthcare, Muslim Bruthahood, Environmentalism, arming terrorists, ect, ect, ect.. They are just distractions to draw attention away from the truth. The Obammunization of America.

And while people freak out over guns and the weather and queers getting married and thier freedoms, Obammunism continues to march forward just as Stalinism did.

“when the country collapses, the people most responsible will die out in the first winter”

That reminds me, I need to move to Texas so I can survive the Barackalypse.

How’s Amarillo this time of year?

3. Matt Musson says:

Are they jobs? Or, are the Barak Obama Shovel Ready jobs?

4. Marc says:

Jobs not cuts? So he wants yet another tax increase on the “rich” AND he wants them to create more jobs too…oh, and they have to pay more to employ those minimum wage workers. Maybe he should cut back on the choom. Although we should realize that he isn’t good at math, if he did well in school his records wouldn’t be sealed but shown repeatedly on TV to show just how smart he is. Judging on he used to be a “professor” of Constitutional Law and the fact that he really has no understanding of what is actually IN the Constitution we can’t really expect his math skills, or logic, to be any better than the average below-average third grader.

Bacon to Harvey for the new word in my vocabulary “Barackalypse”

@4 – As far as I can tell, I was the first person to use the word “Barackalypse”, way back in 2007:

Although, ironically, I had the context exactly backwards back then, because I didn’t think he’d be raining it down on America.

6. Veeshir says:

I didn’t realize you were an optimist. That’s a good way to go through life.

Harvey, I’m in Arizona, if you can’t make it to Texas, come to Apache Junction and ask for “Veeshir”.

@6 – Actually, I’m looking to dodge state income taxes. That’s why I’m thinking Texas.

Also, when the Federal government fails and the states divide up into 4 or 5 separate nations, Arizona is at risk by being geographically absorbed by the People’s Republic of Pacifica (aka California, Oregon, Washington).

Texas was an independent nation before and is likely to be comfortable doing so again with few transitional headaches.

8. Ogrrre says:

Harvey. instead of Arizona being absorbed by Pacifica, Arizona and Texas could flank New Mexico. I don’t know whether I want Colorado surrounded and used as a prison camp for libs, or forcibly relocate the Colorado libs to their choice of California (where they mostly came from) or Illinois. I think Illinois is the ticket.

9. Carpenter says:

Harvey
    Once Texas leaves the USA there will have to be State Income Taxes.

There will be additional costs like combating domestic Terrorism from Liberals, border guards on all 4 borders, the Dept. of Immigration and Deportation, and the cost of combating liberal subversives, liberal communists, liberal anarchists and liberal democrats.

The News Mafia will have to be dismantled. And the cost of deporting Liberal Rebels will be astronomical. And then there is the very real threat that the American Democrats would probably NUKE cities in Texas and invade. It will be very expensive!

@2 – At this time Amarillo residents are up to their armpits in snow.

11. Oppo says:

Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from being pessimistic is knowing that the when the country collapses, IMAO will continue to mock this mock administration and its mock courts.

12. Oppo says:

Question for Obama: what are Job Snot Cuts anyway?

I know he’s for booger government, but this is ridiculous.

13. Veeshir says:

Harvey, I was talking about after any point about taxes is moot.

14. Ernie Loco says:

The welfare deadbeats will be the first to go since they are useless lumps with no real world skills. The liberal politicians and media idiots are equally useless, but they have money, so they’ll probably last a little bit longer. And when winter comes, all the commies in New England and Chicagoland will begin dying off in droves.

But what about all those a-holes out in California? The weather’s so nice there that they might survive the winter and still be alive to spread their idiocy for some time to come.

All I’m saying is that if Lex Luthor was to try his plan to nuke the San Andres fault again, I’d be happy to help distract Superman until it was too late to doing anything about it.

15. Writer says:

California is no problem.

As soon as the electrical grid goes belly up, they are dead in the water.

They produce less that fourty percent of their own electricity, require fresh water to be imported and have banned most firearms. California would die the first winter with a whimper.

As a resident of Pacifica, you have my permission to invade and put at least 50% of people here out of their stupid ass misery.