Michelle Obama at the Oscars

Posted on February 25, 2013 7:00 pm

I look at this shot and think, “before they went live, there was a food fight at a breakfast buffet and the losers who got the most scrambled eggs on them were punished by having to play the Pips to Michelle Obama’s Gladys Knight”.

Ya know, a normal human being would just go into the closet with their iPad and Skype in for the few minutes it took to do the read.

But no, this egotistical Moe-cut wouldn’t play the gig without a 10K designer dress, 20k diamond earrings, and a coterie of handmaidens in the background to make her look more regally Antoinette-like (except with a more ridiculous wig) as she blesses us from Versailles.

Anyone up for a little Bastille Day?

[YouTube direct link]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 4.67 out of 5)

14 Responses to “Michelle Obama at the Oscars”

1. Writer says:

They let the cat out of the bag.

The real reason that Osama has begun using the Royal “We”.

Oui we are, ‘ow you say, ready! Liberté, égalité, fraternité!!

When I look at that shot for some reason I remember Obama once saying something about putting lipstick on a pig.

4. Carpenter says:

I see Boot Licking, Halo Polishing and Emperor Worship.
    I have never been so proud of my country as I am right now.

5. J.M. Heinrichs says:

The guys with all the ‘scrambled eggs on their hoodies’ are military officers wearing their formal dress uniforms.

Cheers

Sgt. Peppers Lonly Hearts Club Band in the background?

@5 – God bless them for their service, and I pity them for being used as props by the vilest, most useless woman in the world.

Having spent 20 years in the military (USAF 1963-1983) I can guarantee you they were ordered to be there.

9. GrandLarsenE says:

Keep the RUSH references coming. Love it.

10. Veeshir says:

I’m pretty sure they are Iranian Salute Guy’s children.

11. CTCompromise says:

@8 zzyzx

…..I think the fact that only one could paste a smile on her face (There’s one in every crowd) confirms your assessment. The others look like they would rather be on K.P.

Thank you for a long and dedicated service which allows me the freedom to enjoy sharing my true feelings about this country and those elected officials who are “running” it. I know that those, like you, who serve(d) in our military support our country, The United States of America, FAR MORE than most elected officials do. You did not spend 20 years serving this country because it provided you with enormous fame, constant accolades, unbelievable perks, life-long benefits which far out weigh the norm., huge speaking fees, freebies galore, power, a (swift) boat-load of interns, assistants and secretaries, mistresses, constant adoration, and the ability to put yourself above and exempt from everything you impose on other Americans. …. No, you, sir, served this country, The United Staes of America, for 20 years so that I can stand here and make fun of those pompous idiots, who see no shame in the way this country treats it’s veterans…From the mess that is the V.A. to the red tape that jams up everything. I only wish our veterans enjoyed all the benefits while our elected officials had to suffer and sacrifice in order to serve this country (as the creators of this country did).

12. Rayfan87 says:

Is it just me if does ‘she’ have a 5 o’clock shadow?

13. jw says:

@12 it isn’t just you. wookies do that

14. Oppo says:

Caption for Jack Nicholson in the photo: “Godzira!”