The Unassailable Logic of Gun Control

Posted on February 20, 2013 4:00 pm

[High Praise! to Freedom Is Just Another Word]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (7 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

22 Responses to “The Unassailable Logic of Gun Control”

1. CTCompromise says:

Works for Eric Holder, right?

2. Oppo says:

Votes aren’t in stores either, but they can be bought.

3. Oppo says:

The first person to use the phrase “black market” is racist.

4. Oppo says:

D’oh!

5. Oppo says:

“The Unassailable Logic of Gun Control”

… or do you mean The “Un-Salable” Logic of Gun Control?

6. CTCompromise says:

If prostitution is illegal, it doesn’t exist” – someone who has never heard of Craig’s List

7. CTCompromise says:

Why am I not surprised to see D-NY after her name ??

8. Oppo says:

“Why am I not surprised to see D-NY after her name ??”

It would be an honorary title, no matter where she was from. It would be like getting a degree, in reverse, for that comment.

9. Oppo says:

“The fault, dear Brutess, lies not in the stores, but in ourselves.”

10. Oppo says:

What gives? I think that photo is John Boehner in a blonde wig and earrings.

11. Carpenter says:

does this mean that the “legally elected” President of Mexico (who was actually born in Mexico) will be smuggling guns into the USA?

If so can I please get a couple Big Tex Cowboy Replica Cap Guns? And get me some extra caps too. We like to play “Cowboys and Communists” here at the Carpenter Ranch.

12. Hippie punchomatic 5000 says:

#3 Oppo you said it first. That makes you a racist!!!

13. Buttercup says:

It isn’t that intellectual heavyweights like her walk among us or even breed. They make the laws that the rest of us have to follow.

14. Rayfan87 says:

This was just a partial quote, I should say: if guns aren’t in stores they can’t be bought by the law abiding underlings that my armed guards keep away from me.

“It isn’t is that intellectual heavyweights like her walk among us or and even breed.”

There. Better, Buttercup.

16. Oppo says:

@12: Hippie punchomatic 5000’s aren’t in stores yet (of course not: who Woodstock them?).

What’s their length — can you buy them by the stinkin’ feet? Hopefully, they’re only a few bucks a peace. Buy low, sell totally high — weed be crazy not to. And if they dropout of a truck, that’s a total write-off. Do they run on kindling? That would be one way to stick it to the man.

Can you put them on layabout?

Oppo, there was a discussion once regarding the nature of the “Hippie Punchomatic 5000.”

Some said it was a firearm and even though we don’t see it very often, it does make it’s rounds.

Some claimed it was a robot with an autopilot, which might explain why it never pulls its punches.

Others have said it was one of Frank’s mysterious computer algorithms, which might explain the high version number.

Nah. I made all that up. I blame the Scotch.

18. CarolyntheMommy says:

Pay no attention to that time known as “The Roaring 20s” that involved a healthy black market (RACIST!!!) of booze.

19. Oppo says:

@17 Jimmy:

Thanks. I still think “I can’t believe it’s not Buddha” is the funniest line of the day!

You’re too kind, Oppo. But permit me to bow in thank… Wait…

21. CarolyntheMommy says:

Please note:

Carolyn the Mommy, while using the IMAO initials CM is in fact NOT the same CM as Carolyn Murphy.

22. Buttercup says:

@ Jimmy. Thanks for cleaning clearing that up for me. HAHAHAHA!