The sequester is has started! Blogging it probably going to be light as I need to count the shotgun shells in my sequester shelter. How we’re going to survive with the federal government 2% smaller I don’t know, but we need to try.
Here are some things to look out for during the sequester:
* Days will be shorter.
* Previously friendly dogs may attack.
* The earth will be unstable and could break open.
* Fewer daily deals on Amazon.
* The moon may drift out or the earth’s orbit.
* Chance of birdemic outbreak increased by 3%.
* Squirrels will overrun parks.
* Vampires will lost their sparkle.
* You may start to get a Canadian accent.
* More short blog posts made to look longer using lists.