So we’re a couple days into the sequester; how is everyone holding out? You may seem fine now, but let’s not underestimate the devastating effects of having marginally smaller government. In fact, to keep order in this country, maybe we can all pick up some of the slack of our 2% smaller government.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP REPLACE GOVERNMENT
* While friends and neighbors are trying to work on useful things, yell at them.
* If anyone needs something from you, make him wait in a line.
* Propose big, new, unproven ideas that you have no idea how to fund.
* Do your best not to comprehend the needs or concerns of anyone.
* Advise people on how to do jobs you’ve never done yourself.
* Make people fill out lots of forms before doing anything, no matter how simple.
* Build a bridge for no particular reason.
* Point a gun at people and take money from them. Spend the money frivolously.
Any other ideas on how we make it like government is still around in full force?