Colonel Jessup Hates Libertarians (and Scientologists)

Posted on May 20, 2013 10:00 pm

[High Praise! to Les of Nuking Politics]

[ref 1,ref 2]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 4.00 out of 5)

15 Responses to “Colonel Jessup Hates Libertarians (and Scientologists)”

1. jw says:

YGDFT!

2. Anonymiss says:

Hahaha that’s my Sketchy! :)

A Few Good Bacons to jw!

4. Carpenter says:

well at least the Libertarians are loved (secretly) by the Liberal Media and by the Commies who have taken over AmeriKa. They really love the Libertarian invasion into the GOP. Its a wet dream come true!!

The PaulBotted Tea People are the Liberals ticket to the ‘New Bolshevik Revolution’ they desire. They are so repulsive that many won’t vote at all. And being servants of the Devil the Libertarians are sure to deliver AmeriKa over to the Clintons (or something even worse) in 2016.

Christians cannot and will not side with the Devils Libertarians. We just won’t vote. A 1% drop off in a few counties = a landslide for the Commies.

Also don’t get me wrong. The Demo-Commie-Liberal-Socialists are even worse than the Libertarians but the lesser of two evils is still a Libertarian.

Carpenter, you plagiarist! You lifted those 4 paragraphs directly from Ayn Rand’s “Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal”!

By the way, Rand used to refer to Libertarians as “hippies of the right” and generally dismissed them as shallow, short-sighted hedonists.

6. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Tea People??

Damn, Carpenter, way to bring the Anglophobia! Bash on those Brits!

7. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Hmmmmm…plagarism ??

Careful, Carpenter, just because The Gideons left that book in the nightstand drawer of the motel where you’re getting your WiFi doesn’t mean you can claim authorship of its content.

8. jw says:

@5 harvey, rand wrote of PaulBotted Tea People? i gotta re-read that.

“…shallow short-sighted hedonists.” you say that like it’s a bad thing.

9. Bunkerhillbilly says:

PaulBotted Tea People?

No, I think that’s small-bottled tea people. Ayn Rand was one of the first Snapple endorsers. A NIB, life-sized, full-color, cardboard standee recently sold on eBay for something around $4,500.

10. Carpenter says:

Ha ha ha…
    Laugh it up guys. But the fact still remains. Libertarians are NOT electable. They are the doom we have been fearing for many decades.

The Tea Party is just Ross Perot all over again

@10 – Straight from p.24 of Ayn Rand’s “We the Living”.

Credit your sources, Carpenter. Don’t be such a Biden.

12. Anonymiss says:

I think this may apply here as well:

Francis “psycho” from Stripes

“And, I’ll tell youse anudder ting! I dont like people touching my stuff!
    Any of youse touch my stuff….and I’LL KILL YA!

And I dont like people touching me….
    so any of you HOMOS touch me and…….I’ll KILL YA!

Sgt. to “psycho”

“LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS”

(Btw, I plagiarized this from TerribleTroy in the comments http://www.imao.us/index.php/2013/05/everybody-ought-to-have-a-joe/#comments….I hope he doesn’t KILL me! :)

13. Carpenter says:

Sources? Was I quoting someone?

Nice deflection Harv. The bottom line is that Libertarians are not electable and you know it. The Libertarian Tea people have adopted Sarah Palin’s “own it or destroy it – go the way of the Whigs” mentality and now we will reap what you have sown.

Your Pot smoking pro-gay Liberal-tarian candidates will get no more votes than Ron Paul did in 1988 when Papa Bush beat him by apx. 68 million votes.

@14 – You’re just quoting p. 107 of Ayn Rand’s “Anthem”

Have you ever made a single comment that wasn’t strictly copy & paste?

15. Carpenter says:

That’s funny cause I didn’t copy or paste that….

Oh! Now I get it. You are trying to trick me into reading Ayn Rand hoping that I will become enslaved to Libertarianism. Very sneaky Harvey but I see through your fiendish Evil plot.

Now back to the real issue!
    The Bible prescribes the death penalty for the following activities that Libertarianism promotes. Adultery, Bestiality (as long as no one is hurt), Sodomy, Worshiping other gods, Witchcraft, ect..

And I know that times have changed. We no longer burn Heretics at the stake but that is no reason to practice or to promote Pagan Idolatry. Dancing around the sacred Libertarian Golden Cows (the Holy Founders, the Holy Founding of AmeriKa, the Holy US Constitution, Gold, Saint Ron Paul and the Holy Mother Ayn Rand) is just as damnable as worshiping Baal Husein Obama, Moloch or Satan.

Libertarianism is a Religion. Its founder was the Devil.