Picture in the Dictionary Next to “Mixed Feelings”

Posted on January 21, 2014 10:00 pm

[High Praise! to Winning at Everything]

Woman who loves Ronald Reagan? Awesome!

Woman with a tramp stamp? Unawesome!

Personally, I lean towards judging this as completely “unawesome” because tattoos are for sailors, bikers, and women in circus sideshows.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (5 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

18 Responses to “Picture in the Dictionary Next to “Mixed Feelings””

But that’s an un-tramp stamp!

Hey I recognize that tattoo, and I know that girl from that tattoo. Her name is Side Show Sally.

3. Apostic says:

Are you sure that isn’t Lydia?

4. Rayfan87 says:

I can agree with the first two statements about Reagan being awesome, and tramp-stamps not being awesome. But let’s not lump all tats in with tramp stamps. There’s good ink and bad ink, it’s all about the design, placement, and quality.

@4 – I’ll agree. As in real estate: location, location, location.

The lower back is a tainted area these days, and choosing that location says bad things about your character.

6. Fred Key says:

Normally a tattoo is a negative intelligence test, but in her case I might make an exception. I think Ron would have been flustered and a bit embarrassed, but kind of pleased too.

7. Amer-I-Can says:

as they say….. opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and most of them stink. I appreciate good ink, I have good ink. And Fred, I would put my “intelligence” against anyone. Just sayin’

8. Heresolong says:

So very time I’m *cough* *yeah* *ummmm* I start thinking about politics? Seems like that might cause some performance issues.

9. Oppo says:

What about his vice president? Oh……
    never mind.

10. DrRiff says:

“Whatever it is, I’m against it!”

11. NO_MO_BAMA says:

A tattoo on any part of a female body says bad things about her character, judgement, upbringing, future earning potential etc etc.

Nothing says $lut like a girl with a tattoo, especially one that is otherwise a babe, it’s like graffiti that never comes off.

@11 – Something small & girly – like a heart or a butterfly – in the ankle area isn’t necessarily a red flag.

Anything else pretty much screams “biker’s old lady”

13. dedee says:

JMHO, but now that just about everybody has to have a tat to be somebody, I think of sheep….and again, just my own personal opinion as a female, the only place I like tats are on the arms of the soldiers from WW11….Nothing more disgusting than seeing a woman all dressed up, nylons, high heels, and nasty ink all over her body..

14. calcpa says:

Besides, what’s wrong with sluts?

What’s wrong with bikers or their ‘old ladies’?
    (idly swings 4.5 foot length of towing chain back and forth, back and forth)

@15 – Not a darn thing.

But it’s a serious lifestyle choice, and silly little teenagers need to be cautioned not to idly toy with it.

You either mean it or you don’t, and if you don’t, it’s healthier to avoid the appearance of being one who does.

#16 – Harvey,
    Good answer! :D

18. Anonymiss says:

@12 Really? Huh.

You guys and your…opinions…