Eric Holder Knows Justice

Posted on February 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Eric Holder said that state bans on allowing felons to vote are “too unjust to tolerate”.

Absolutely. We shouldn’t make dead people do ALL the voting for Democrats.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (7 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

14 Responses to “Eric Holder Knows Justice”

1. walruskkkch says:

Does this mean that serial killers should be allowed to vote multiple times?

2. Oppo says:

It’s a Shiv-le Rights issue.

3. Oppo says:

Do black law professors support this?

If so, then tie a yellow ribbon ’round the old Ogiltree.

4. Oppo says:

(It would’ve helped if I spelled his name correctly.)

5. jw says:

if the felons didn’t like the punishment, they didn’t have to commit the crime.

i thought that was what deterrence was all about.

holder is correct. it wasn’t enough to deter, so we need to increase the penalty. otherwise it is unjust. “too unjust to tolerate”. poor undeterred felons. it isn’t their fault that the punishment wsn’t severe enough to get their attention.

6. Oppo says:

Stupid.

It doesn’t say, “do ordain and establish this con institution for the United States of America.”

How long until Democrat politicians campaign at Angola or have their debates at Ricker’s Island.

♫ I’m stumpin’ Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin’ on ♫

8. Oppo says:

Johnny Cash has become Onesie Cash.

9. Oppo says:

“I Fought The Law and The Democratic Hopeful Won”

Don’t Do Dem Crimes If You Can’t Do Dem Times.

10. Oppo says:

“You’re sentenced to ten years hard Labor voting.
    With no possibility of Perot.”

11. c64wood says:

So according to Holder, “State laws that bar felons from voting increases the likelihood that they will commit future crimes.”

I’m sure he has no idea how ridiculous he sounds.

12. NO_MO_BAMA says:

It’s not like you need an ID so how would they know in the first place?

13. Zach says:

There is only one right that the Constitution grants conditionally: The right to vote.

Democrats want to reverse that because felons tend to vote Democrat. Democrats want a path to citizenship instead of a path to green cards, because people who entered the country illegally tend to vote Democrat. Democrats don’t want I.D. laws for voting because people who are too useless to do adult things like getting a driver’s license tend to vote Democrat.

If I were somebody who voted Democrat, I would take a look at the company I keep and rethink some of my decisions.

14. Dohtimes says:

We could compromise and let them possess a firearm only while voting.