Triumph of Public Education

Posted on February 28, 2014 4:00 pm

A new poll shows that only 34% of Americans view Russia favorably.

The other 66% don’t view Russia unless someone else can point it out on a map for them.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

4 Responses to “Triumph of Public Education”

  1. Dohtimes says:

    Turns out that Palin really could see Russia from her house, and me from mine. The 34% might be blind in one eye because they just can’t see America in a good light but Russia looks fine when they are kept in the dark.

  2. NO_MO_BAMA says:

    A new poll shows that 85% of the morons who voted for Obama knows nothing about Russia, the other 15% know everything about it.

  3. jw says:

    only 39% of Americans view obama favorably

  4. zzyzx says:

    I don’t know that I view them favorably but I will say this…Putin has something Obama is sadly lacking. A spine.

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>