Random Thoughts: Musicians, Keurig, and the Wrong Side of History

Posted on March 4, 2014 9:00 am

You really have to lower yourself to a special stupidity at this point to contend that Obama is anything other than a big dud.

If you are actually a good singer or musician, you shouldn’t have to wear funny clothes to get noticed.

If we had another world war, how do you think we’d do?

I’d have almost no motivation to watch an event like the Super Bowl or Oscars live if it weren’t for not wanting to be behind on Twitter.

It’s always flattering to have your ideas stolen.

Instead of having each Oscar winner thank God for all of His glorious creation, they could just start with a prayer.

It wasn’t because I grew up that I stopped being a Toys “R” Us kid; I just got really into video games and they were cheaper elsewhere.

#WrongSideOfHistory Clamshell packaging.

#WrongSideOfHistory Nickelback

What if terrorists only photobombed infidels?

History doesn’t have sides — just has lists of mistakes we think we learned from while we repeat them in new and innovative ways.

That USSR cartoon is pretty creepy. Afraid I’ll get a phone call saying, “Seven days” after watching it.

“I’m writing a history book right now, and you don’t want to see the bad things I’m saying about you.” #WrongSideOfHistory

People who voted for Obama. #WrongSideOfHistory

People who are really sure how history will turn out. #WrongSideOfHistory

People who put walnuts in brownies. #WrongSideOfHistory

“Watch it, bub; don’t get on my wrong side.” -History

Never got the popularity of Keurig. Seems expensive and any time I’ve tried it the coffee is weak.

I’m not saying Romney and Palin aren’t dumb, just that everyone on the left is much dumber.

So if we walk into a business and are refused service, do we just point a gun at him there or do we call in the government to do that?

This is kinda cool. You can pretend to be Samuel L. Jackson!

“I Was On the Right Side of History and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt”

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (8 votes, average: 4.50 out of 5)

20 Responses to “Random Thoughts: Musicians, Keurig, and the Wrong Side of History”

1. CapitalistB says:

Next on the #WrongSideOfHistory Channel…

2. Oppo says:

Being on the wrong side of history is not half as unpleasant as being on the wrong side of economics;
    or being on the wrong side of gender studies;
    or on the wrong side of a Colt 44 user’s manual.

….

“My children were born before I was!”
    – guy on the wrong side of history

3. Oppo says:

So why are activists always breaking down those barriers that separate the right side of history from the wrong side of history???

4. Oppo says:

“being a Toys “R” Us kid”

You spelled it with the “R” facing the right way, instead of the wrong way (which, for them, is the right way). You must be lexic.

Yeah, and why is it that “the wrong side of history” is always the one that repeats itself? You never see the “right side of history” repeating anything. History, it would seem, has a problem. History, it would seem, has a problem. History, it would seem, has a problem.

6. Bradley says:

Biblical alien Nazi pawn shops — wrong side of history channel.

“Russia wouldn’t like me when I’m angry” — wrong side of Hulkstory.

7. Oppo says:

You kids with your gizmos. When I was a kid, we could all pretend we were Samuel L. Jackson without need of any any electronic apps.

(‘Course, we knew curse-ive back then.)

Obamacare is like being on the business end of the wrong side of medical history; everyone’s going to have an Obamanoscopy.

9. Zach says:

Yes, Russia. Your cartoon is spot on. The U.S.A. is full of huge fat guys on Wall Street and all our poor are skin and bones, wasting away to nothing. It really is a problem, how obese our rich oppressors are.

10. Basil says:

Bigfoot and Ancient Aliens shows on the History Channel. #WrongSideOfHistory

11. AT says:

Palin kind of reminds me of a very justified-in-his-actions Nelson from The Simpsons these days.

12. NO_MO_BAMA says:

It’s not fair that the wrong side of history doesn’t get a trophy but the right side does. What about it’s self esteem?

13. Larry E says:

“If we had another world war, how do you think we’d do?”
    Kind of like the Marquis Chimps, I imagine. Everything in Washington nowadays reminds me of the Marquis Chimps.

14. Marc says:

@2 “My children were born before I was!” – guy on the wrong side of history …or a step-dad that married a much older cougar.

Are we sure that USSR cartoon wasn’t actually put together by OFA? Sure seems like their theme…gut the capitalist for taxes that go into “The Peoples Bank” then string up the capitalist, his trophy girlfriend and religious leaders.

15. Fred Key says:

There are two stupid responses from Marxists to everything that upsets them. “Wrong side of history” is one. Next, Putin will be a racist.

Who stole your ideas, Frank? This wouldn’t have anything to do with my new book Obama: The Most Superest President Ever!, would it?

16. CaptMidnight says:

“If we had another world war, how do you think we’d do?” Not good at all… obama is gutting the military to pre-WW2 levels at a time when the wolves recognize what a lamb the lead-from-behind guy happens to be. To add insult to injury, seventy-five percent of the young adults in this country are not mentally or physically fit to serve.

17. CaptMidnight says:

“It’s always flattering to have your ideas stolen.” – plagiarist

18. Anonymiss says:

People who put walnuts in brownies. #WrongSideOfHistory

You can’t blame the people who did it, it’s the walnuts themselves. Those innocent looking things are the source of all evil. The people who put them in there it are just weak minded idiots. No match for the power of the dark nuts.

19. HCG says:

Either I’m getting old, or I don’t watch enough TMZ (OK, I don’t watch any TMZ). Why all of the hate for Nickelback? I’ve heard worse.

@19 – http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/18220-why-does-everyone-hate-nickelback

Short answer – they’re mediocre, but they have a devoted fan base that makes them popular beyond what their talent warrants. The hate is a backlash to that excessive devotion.

Me, personally – the lead singer’s voice grates on my ears. I find it gravelly to the point of unpleasantness