It’s IMAO’s 12th Blogiversary!

Posted on July 11, 2014 11:00 am

…Or it was, two days ago.

I’m just the worst blogger lately, aren’t I. Well, things are very much in flux for me. At least I’ve got some other writing stuff going on, like my books coming out (and the crowdfunding for Liberty Island which will be publishing my first novel has now passed $10,000).

So, what are your fond IMAO memories of the past dozen years? I remember when I had more time for blogging. Well, perhaps again one day.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

14 Responses to “It’s IMAO’s 12th Blogiversary!”

1. D B Dukes says:

You have a blog? Link please.

2. Iowa Jim says:

I have fond memories of the In My World episodes set in the White House. I still remember one with W wearing Curious George pajamas and enjoying pudding cup time (or perhaps I’m conflating two different episodes there), and I remember the sudden appearnces of the Rumsfeld Strangler.

3. FredKey says:

I remember… no, that was Lileks.

4. NO_MO_BAMA says:

I hear that once you become president, you have all sorts of free time for golf and fund raising bribe taking and skeet shooting so you could probably blog too.

5. jw says:

back in 2011, i was mostly a lurker. then one day i dropped a comment in “Random Thoughts”.

the next day a Frank J “Random Thoughts” said, “blog commenter jw says…”

6. Steve H says:

I fondly remember the audio you guys did. And whatever happened to Space Monkey? (btw, not a paid endorsement)

@6 Steve H – By the way, all that audio (all 23 episodes) is available in it’s entirety – for free – at Podbean. Listen online or download:

As topical as this site gets sometimes, the vast majority of the IMAO Podcast humor is pretty timeless.

Except for the 5 million Ted Kennedy jokes I made in Fun Facts About the 50 States.

8. Anthony Bialy says:

Congratulations! Enjoy your anniversary present, which is this comment.

9. Reva says:

My good memory is coming in fourth in the t-shirt babe contest! I didn’t mind losing, since sarahk was destined to become sarahj as a result. =)

10. FredKey says:

@7

I don’t know, Harvey — I find the late senator much more appealing nowadays.

11. NO_MO_BAMA says:

Hey now, leave Ted alone, he hasn’t had a drink in almost 5 years!

12. Mike in OH says:

Let’s see I can string this together correctly…it’s been a while.
    YGFT!YLTATSOTE! Is that right? I miss Carpenter LOL

13. Doug says:

I liked the podcasts, fun facts and all 12 years of Arrogant Opinions.

Finding out “I’m not the only one who thinks like this?”
    Yay!
    I may still be crazy, but at least now I have company!