Straight Line of the Day: A New Poll Shows Only 60% Think Obama Is a US Citizen. The Other 40%…

Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.

A new poll shows only 60% think Obama is a US citizen. The other 40%…

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)


  1. …think he is a THEM citizen.

    …are not from Mexico.

    …had better get used to always being a minority.

    …don’t care so much where he’s from but where we’re going, and resent the cost of the hand basket.

    …(own guns), and pay taxes.



Leave a Reply