Obama Warned Us – SCIENCE!

Posted on August 20, 2014 2:00 pm

FACT: 97% of scientists and NASA accept the science of climate change. #ActOnClimate

@BarackObama

“Coincidentally, they also accept money from a government with a vested interest in a specific conclusion on the matter.”

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

15 Responses to “Obama Warned Us – SCIENCE!”

  1. blarg says:

    FACT: 97% of all scientists and the Catholic Church accept the science of a flat Earth….in 1150 A.D.

  2. blarg says:

    FACT: 97% of all scientists and most association of medical professionals accept the science of phlogiston…in 1670

    FACT: 97% of all psychiatrists accept the science of phrenology…in 1850

    FACT: 97% of all scientists accept the science of luminiferous ether…in 1850

    FACT: 97% of all G.I. specialists and the AMA accept the science of stress causing ulcers…in 2003

  3. Chip says:

    Isn’t NASA the group that used to build space ships? Why would I listen to what they have to say if they can’t even build those anymore?

  4. walruskkkch says:

    Well a Theory is part of the scientific process, just not the end point. Generally there is no end point to science.

  5. Veeshir says:

    That’s so much crap.
    You couldn’t get 97% of anybody to agree with anything.

    Heck, Dentyne could only get 80% of dentists to prefer sugar-free gum.

    I’d be utterly unsurprised if you couldn’t get 97% of mathematicians to agree that 97 out of 100 is 97%.

  6. Les says:

    I’ve come up with a graph that illustrates a very similar observation.

  7. Keith Arnold says:

    FACT: NASA’s job is to fly rockets into space and explore the universe. If we wanted to get the government’s opinion about weather and climate, we’d phone the National Weather Service, because that’s what it’s there for, and NASA could STFU.

  8. Bob in Feenicks says:

    Who are these 3% and, considering how the other 97% view deniers, why are they still calling them scientists?

  9. walruskkkch says:

    I think the other 3% are climatologists.

  10. Bob in Feenicks says:

    Actually, I’ve always wondered why ‘climate science’ is the only ‘science’ in which consensus is treated as proof.

  11. blarg says:

    I think by definition a “climate scientist” is someone whi believes in human caused climate change. Otherwise you’re not a climate scientist, you’re a neanderthal climate change denying conservative racist.

  12. blarg says:

    FACT: 97% of the world’s population has an IQ below 140.

  13. MPH says:

    I understand that LMAO is being satirical. But what I don’t get is why there are still people who believe the 97% BS. It was debunked so long ago that it shouldn’t even be an issue anymore.
    http://vincenton.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/97-consensus-on-human-caused-global-warming-debunked/
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVyUqF_ZTkicA8YxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0c2gydTVrBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTMEY29sbwNiZjEEdnRpZANWSVA0NjhfMQ–?qid=20130729130257AAZzP8J

  14. Harvey says:

    @13 MPH – I only bring it up because Obama mentioned it in a tweet a few days back.

    Apparently he hasn’t read your links yet.

    Actually… neither have I, but I will. Bacon to you for dropping them.

  15. Bad Science says:

    The alarmists make all sorts of dire predictions, but none of their predicted outcomes ever happen. At least I’ve never seen any of them.
    Someone should ask them why that is. And then make them prove it.

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>